DTConcepts

Everyone complains that the Senators primary logo, home and away jerseys, and essentially their entire identity is bland and Reebok cookie-cutter. I completely agree. Also, many people say that the team should go to their 'Throwback Thursday' uniforms full time, and I disagree with that. It wouldn't be bad, but I feel like using the olive branch pattern is more unique and versatile than chest stripes. For these designs, I went to their secondary logo, as it's modern, classic, and good looking all at the same time, and made more traditional jerseys with the olive branch pattern. C+C is appreciated!

Pres1.png

Pres2.png

Pres3.png

I also was in the midst of designing full on uniforms, and I couldn't decide on red or black pants. The two possibilities are below.

RED PANTS:

Home.png

Away.png

BLACK PANTS:

Home.png

Away.png

Great job on these! I'm glad that the gold/olive color is more prevalent and I think that black pants would definitely be better, mostly because when I see all red in hockey I think of the red wings. Also, I really like the way the red helmet looks with the black pants.

This is a really really good look and a really really good set, but it's changing the patterned stripe and the logos away from EXACTLY how the Carolina Hurricanes SHOULD look. 

Idk if that's a good thing or not, but I think the concept would be appropriate for either. It's one of those "in a vacuum" situations. 

Either way, it's nice execution and a good looking concept.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Archived