OKC Identity Crisis

Anybody else think that the Oklahoma City Thunder have a bit of an identity crisis going on right now? I mean it is one thing to have a 'throw-back' or alternate uniform but its also another to have a three totally different home uniforms. Am I crazy in thinking this?

6 minutes ago, brycecummings15 said:

Anybody else think that the Oklahoma City Thunder have a bit of an identity crisis going on right now? I mean it is one thing to have a 'throw-back' or alternate uniform but its also another to have a three totally different home uniforms. Am I crazy in thinking this?

I think you need an identity first before you can have an identity crisis.

but yeah since day 1 with that bland nothing logo they've never had any defined identity. No primary color (light blue? navy? orange? yellow?), no mascot, no unique font style or jersey pattern or anything that seperates them from any community rec league.  So that makes it easy to have nothing look like they belong to the same branding package

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

23 hours ago, dont care said:

Do you mean the away uniforms, orange alt, and the fauxback? No it's not, plenty of NBA teams do these things. 

But when other teams do it they follow their color scheme. The Thunder seem to have a 'Marlins' color scheme of CMYK, with another color or two. They need to pick two or three colors and run with them. 

Dark Blue/Navy and Orange. Or their Teal and Orange might be the place to start.

Archived