Sharks Cleanup

MiK

Been a while and I had some free time so I did a quick cleanup of the Sharks jersey sets. Nothing major, mostly just what we've all been clamoring for since the last update for the primary and secondary sets, alternate has a few changes.

Primary:

55mfGtC.png

Slightly thickened orange on sleeve stripe.

Added yoke hem to match sleeve stripe.

Replaced shoulder patches with SJ script and Fin alt logo.

Removed unnecessary front number.

Removed hockey stick from main logo.

Secondary:

3BdVRB6.png

Same adjustments as primary.

Updated 'SJ' patch to teal from white for contrast.

Alternate:

2hWQgLp.png

Added gradient shading to sleeve stripes.

Added yoke hem to match sleeve stripe with gradient from middle (now that I see it, it's a little off-center but pretend its centered).

Added Northern California patch to replace one pair of SJ patch.

Adapted 25th Anniversary patch for chest logo. Removed hockey stick and added gradient to teal.

Removed outlines from number and name patch.

Normally I'm not a huge fan of gradients but I was just playing around and the teal on black really makes it pop and gives the alternate a better vibe than just black version of home.

Thoughts?

spacer.png

You're mixing up your yokes with your hem stripes. Yokes are the shoulder areas. 

Homes and aways look good, although I would add another orange stripe underneath the black ones. Maybe incorporate it into the numbers as well. 

Gradient looks good on the third. I think I'd stick with jumping shark they currently use, though. The one you're using feels a bit too horizontal for the front of a hockey jersey.

Gradient on the striping? Really?

The logo looks kind of weird without the stick...especially where you have put the tail above the body on the alternate. The whole crest adjustment looks off to me.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Archived