Sorry for flooding the boards with concepts recently, but I've just been on a roll. Here's a redesign for the St. Louis Blues, which utilizes their 90's wordmark in a unique and semi-modern fashion. The 5 stripes create 6 spaces, which is for the staff used in every musical piece ever. Rip it apart!

Logo Pres.png

Home Pres.png

Away Pres.png

17 minutes ago, Whittier S said:

These are sharp. The piping of the yoke on the away looks awfully thick, and might not be necessary.

Yeah, the yellow seems like a bit much looking back. The yoke was necessary, though, as it looked like a practice jersey without it; it just seemed so empty.

4 minutes ago, Zeus89725 said:

Yeah, the yellow seems like a bit much looking back. The yoke was necessary, though, as it looked like a practice jersey without it; it just seemed so empty.

I meant the piping might not be necessary; the yoke is good.

rATMcmK.png

The stripes look a bit odd since they don't actually go all the way around the torso, but at least the logo is original. Nothing too crazy or spectacular, but it does it's job. The shoulder logo could use a thicker outline so that it stands out more, but all-in all this is probably one of your better concepts. I'm not fond of the overabundance of stripes, but that's more of a personal preference than anything else and at least you had a reason for it. That being said, I think it would look sharper if the stripes were more compressed and less spread out from each other, at least on the torso.

Archived