Hand Drawn Fictional Nation Soccer League

JosiahWVU

10 hours ago, FORTTE said:

Hey, dude! This is a good work. Keep Going. I like the names of cities and names. Royal Princeton and Reds are my favorites. (sorry for bad english)

Thanks so much! Glad you like them. I hope to do more with the history such as each clubs first kits. I have some more hoping to get them posted on Tuesday. I also have started a World Cup in Virdenlyn that I am working on.

Can't wait to see your series.

IxkieML.png

• 2 weeks later...

Pitt 1896

Pitt, Inslovania

Premier League

Founded: 1896

Championships: 10(1907, 1910, 1922, 1929, 1930, 1958, 1980, 1985, 2003)

Last Promoted: 2012

jkzPnx5.jpg?2

Pitt 1896 was an Original 6 team formed in (obviously) 1896. The team is the most successful in Virdenlyn with 10 titles. Pitt lies in northern Inslovania near the state of Parker. Parker was settled by people from Western Pennsylvania, hence Pitt from Pittsburgh. The colors also come from that, black and yellow. The logo is a diamond with a "P" and 1896 inside.

The home kit is white with a top diagonal with yellow and black(inspiration taken from @raysoxYerba Buena FC). The clash is all black with yellow sleeves. The kits are made by Nike and Pitt is un-sponsored(so far the only team).

All I have time for today, but I should have a few more for tomorrow. 

If you have sponsor ideas or team colors, please tell me, I need them!

IxkieML.png

Ciarimboli SC

Tesla, Jilayo

Premier League

Founded: 1924

Championships: 3(1928, 1947, 2001)

Last Promoted: 1997

zfIWS2s.jpg?2

Ciarimboli is named after Devin Ciarimboli, who explored much of Eastern Virdenlyn in the 1800s(actually my friend wanted a team so this is for him), and discovered the highest and second highest mountains in Virdenlyn which lie in Sinco(will get to more of that later).The logo is a crest with the team name and two vertical stripes, and a scroll that reads "Don't Let Dreams Be Dreams" a saying developed early in team history.

The home kit is blue with green vertical stripes with white shorts. The clash is a white version of the home with green shorts. Blue shorts can be interchanged with both kits. The kits are made by Under Armour(suggested by my friend), and the sponsor Central Airlines.

School is now over(for about an hour), and I should have more time to design but may not be able to post as often. Expect some for tomorrow.

If you have sponsors, team colors or, team design ideas I would appreciate them.

IxkieML.png

I have a quick request for anyone who is interested.

I am pretty busy with a few projects I am working on. This one, a World Cup for Virdenlyn, and an idea I saw on here a while ago, an American States soccer tournament, with each state has a team. That thread is dead so I might take a stab at it. I'm trying to make rosters and need players. If you want to be on a team leave a response like this:

NAME

STATE

POSITION

NUMBER

WHAT PRO TEAM YOU WANT TO BE ON(can be any in the world(EPL, MLS, La Liga, ect.)or from Virdenlyn.

Thanks!

IxkieML.png

1 hour ago, JosiahWVU said:

I have a quick request for anyone who is interested.

I am pretty busy with a few projects I am working on. This one, a World Cup for Virdenlyn, and an idea I saw on here a while ago, an American States soccer tournament, with each state has a team. That thread is dead so I might take a stab at it. I'm trying to make rosters and need players. If you want to be on a team leave a response like this:

NAME

STATE

POSITION

NUMBER

Thanks!

So are you doing American states, or Virdenlyn?

Ethan Higgs

Oklahoma, or any Virdenlyn state. 

Striker

Ciaramboli is cool. 

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

55 minutes ago, Uglybus said:

So are you doing American states, or Virdenlyn?

Ethan Higgs

Oklahoma, or any Virdenlyn state. 

Striker

Ciaramboli is cool. 

Thanks so much. The tournament would be American states. I might do one with Virdenlyn later on though. Forgot to put this, will fix, What pro team(anywhere in the world, or pick a Virdenlyn team) do you want. For now I have Rayo OKC. 

https://www.rayookc.com/

IxkieML.png

Archived