NHL Drawing Concepts

AnaheimSports

The D is to thin i recommend you thicken it. Also from the looks of it, it seems your strong suit is uniforms over logos i would play with my strong suit more. For me my strong suit is uniforms over logos too.

1 minute ago, llfhockey said:

The D is to thin i recommend you thicken it. Also from the looks of it, it seems your strong suit is uniforms over logos i would play with my strong suit more. For me my strong suit is uniforms over logos too.

ok will do I made the D skinny because I feel it looks more classic

WVUlSPh.gifghWvvzj.gif

AnaheimSports

26 minutes ago, AnaheimSports said:

what does that mean?

it means it lacks detail, it looks like you primarily used the fill tool and copy and paste, and that it doesn't look like you put alot of time and effort in your work and to be completely honest i agree with him.

Slow down dude, take your time. Make sure these are complete and if they really are your best work, you last one as no numbers and is rediculously simple. One before that is using fonts and logos that are way too skinny to be able to be seen from a distance. There is a reason professional teams don't use fonts like that and it's because they don't look good from further than 5 ft away and get completely lost when moving. So take your time you don't have to post a new concept every couple ours, hell one a day is pushing it.

1 minute ago, dont care said:

Slow down dude, take your time. Make sure these are complete and if they really are your best work, you last one as no numbers and is rediculously simple. One before that is using fonts and logos that are way too skinny to be able to be seen from a distance. There is a reason professional teams don't use fonts like that and it's because they don't look good from further than 5 ft away and get completely lost when moving. So take your time you don't have to post a new concept every couple ours, hell one a day is pushing it.

couldnt agree more

20 minutes ago, dont care said:

ok

17 minutes ago, llfhockey said:

couldnt agree more

got it

WVUlSPh.gifghWvvzj.gif

AnaheimSports

Archived