Introducing NHL 30 in 30! 30 NHL teams redesigned in 30 days.

1 team per day, every day, for 30 days.

Some teams will have alternates, while others won't.

Pres4.jpg

First up, we have the Anaheim Ducks. I've always loved their initial logo, along with its colors. It's unique, and fits the team well. It's intimidating and good for kids, all at the same time. The redesign puts those colors and that logo back in place.

Pres1.png

Pres2.png

Pres3.png

Solid first concept, I'm sure I'll love the rest of this series. I think I speak for everybody when I say that you can't beat the diagonal striping, but this is great regardless. The collar's a little iffy, but I get that it matches the striping. (Fix the away collar, one part of it is purple.) Also I know it'd be difficult considering you're doing one concept a day, but are any alternates coming?

22 minutes ago, ahowe6464 said:

Solid first concept, I'm sure I'll love the rest of this series. I think I speak for everybody when I say that you can't beat the diagonal striping, but this is great regardless. The collar's a little iffy, but I get that it matches the striping. (Fix the away collar, one part of it is purple.) Also I know it'd be difficult considering you're doing one concept a day, but are any alternates coming?

Fixed the collar.

For the Ducks; No alternate.

For later teams; Yes alternates.

1 hour ago, AnaheimSports said:

The ducks look bad with yellow and I like the new color scheme with Gold And Orange

I disagree, these look really nice. The gold looks ugly if you ask me

I love the series idea, and judging by your ducks concept these are going to be really nice, no complaints.  

This is a nice mix of eras. Using the striping from the Orange alternate they have now, the original colors, the use of yellow from the 90's alternates. It's a nice mix, but I wonder how orange would work instead of the yellow.

Can't wait to see the rest of the series though.

I like the alt, but it was a little hard to make out the highlights of the eye. That may have more to do with the size of the image.

Great start to the series!

Both look good but I would shrink the shoulder logos.

Yotes look good. Love the green.

Really like the Ducks look. The splash of green in the Coyote logo is really nice and I love that alternate, but your new shoulder patch looks a bit too cartoony. Really nice concept overall though.

Next up: the Boston Bruins. I made yellow the primary color and replaced black with brown, and I think it looks good. C&C is appreciated!

Pres1 (4).png

Pres2 (5).png

Pres3 (5).png

B's are indeed perfect. Love the choice to put yellow as the primary

I like this a lot! I fully feel Boston should be a yellow team and this is proof why.

Starting off early today, I've got the Buffalo Sabres. Really nothing new here.

Pres1.png

Pres2.png

Pres3.png

I agree. Otherwise it's a good concept.

Very impressive so far.

My critiques:

- The Bruins need a black uniform 

- fix the eye on the Coyote

Love everything else.