• Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/10/2016 at 10:51 AM, Flames1fan said:

is calgary next

Yeah, here's Calgary's set!

Pres1.png

Pres2.png

Pres3.png

I was a little unsure on the alternate, though, so I have too versions. One's yellow and looks like Ronald McDonald, the other one is black and feels a little bland. I'd love to know which one you prefer!

Pres4.png

Pres5.png

Next up, I'm "touching the untouchables" with the Chicago Blackhawks. The home and away are the exact same, but the alternate is green. I've always kinda thought that green was an underused color in the Blackhawks' color scheme. I know the jerseys aren't really unique or that new, but C&C is appreciated!

Pres1.png

Pres2.png

Pres3.png

Pres4.png

Aside from the shoulder patches looking a little too big, I love that Coyotes third!

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

On the home/road, try making the striping even. And on Colorado, the template doesn't match your concept. For future reference, delete the lines on the arm that come with the template, and outline with a line tool the edges of your striping. But in general, these are all great ideas. Good work!

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

Dude, I know that you want to crank out a team set everyday, but you're sacrificing quality for quantity. Your work is definitely suffering because of it. As Idconcepts pointed out, it's definitely noticeable in Colorado and now your Detroit one is really off. I've noticed it in pretty much all of your concepts, but the Red Wings one in particular is in dire need of being cleaned up. There are so many loose pixels around the outlines of your template, the number outlines are always iffy,and the striping rarely matches up with the template. Oh and a few of the logos used don't actually match the color of the jersey. I'm looking at the 3rd Red Wings sweater especially.

Slow down, triple check your concepts before you post them, and pay attention to details -- they will make or break your jerseys.

@Canucklehead800 Not my fault I can't afford Photoshop. I can't change that Paint.net leaves things scrappy. Also it'd be nice to have some actual criticism besides "This look sloppy and bad" whenever you post on my concepts.

Moving on, today we have the Edmonton Oilers, with a new logo (That actually isn't new) and new jersey designs. Take note of the oil drops on each arm.

Pres1.png

Pres2.png

Pres3.png

Pres4.png

Actual C&C appreciated!

Archived