Minnesota Timberwolves

Soblito

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, upperV03 said:

^Yep:

After seeing the Wolves start this new “All Eyes North” marketing campaign, I’m really hoping my Blazers do something this year to mock them, just like they did to the Raptors a few years ago. After all, they are truly the northernmost team in the league right now. Obviously both the Raptors’ and Wolves’ marketing slogans have much more to them than latitude, but that’s what both look like on the surface level.

I'll give you that the Raptors dumb "We The North" slogan does come off as saying that they and only they are the North.  The Wolves on the other hand is pretty generic and "All Eyes North" is mostly just referring to the fact they're in the Northern US, and their logo is a wolf howling up at the North Star, which is one of the state's nicknames. 

If the Blazers come after them for that they look like a bunch of  terrible, pendantic "well actually" nerds. 

4 hours ago, BigRed618 said:

Am I the only one not satisfied with the Wolves' new look? Now they have the same color situation as Dallas... Double blue, silver, and they can’t decide if they want to use green or not.

No. Hell no.

The Wolves logos, colors, etc?  Fine.  

Their uniforms are boring as hell and devoid of personality or anything that suggests they stand out.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

2 hours ago, ~Bear said:

Timberwolves home uniform schedule. Does this mean grey jerseys? I personally hope so. Not a fan of the idea of a black jersey. 

I personally am hoping for a light blue alt. I doubt it will be though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/13/2017 at 4:05 PM, jlentz823 said:

I'm really hoping one of the jerseys to be revealed is gray with white as the top of shoulders and bottom of shorts. The second line could be the green. Maybe ill mock it up later

Think a gray wolf treking through the snow and the snow on its back.

wolf_snow_winter_predator_101422_1920x10

I was close! Sorry!

Archived