coco1997

"Purple Rain" Minnesota Twins Concept

In honor of the Purple One, and inspired by the purple logo the Twins used on social media following his death, here's a quick concept for a "Purple Rain" Twins uniform. C&C appreciated.

Purple%20Rain%20Twins.jpg

I like the idea. I can't tell if the numbers are white or a different shade of purple, but they should be white.

I don't realistically know how copyrighting and such would play into this, but  Prince's logo as a sleeve patch would be awesome.

3 minutes ago, ahowe6464 said:

I like the idea. I can't tell if the numbers are white or a different shade of purple, but they should be white.

I don't realistically know how copyrighting and such would play into this, but  Prince's logo as a sleeve patch would be awesome.

The numbers are supposed to be a pale shade of purple a la lavender. 

On 5/10/2016 at 8:20 PM, ahowe6464 said:

Huh.  You saying that made me realize something.  I don't mean to hijack, but I don't think it would go anywhere else, and I don't think it warrants it's own thread.  Coco's more than welcome to throw it into his concept.

th?id=OIP.Mc65b534aa81559f6b3709203507d21196.gif2cgn9y9.jpg

17 minutes ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

Huh.  You saying that made me realize something.  I don't mean to hijack, but I don't think it would go anywhere else, and I don't think it warrants it's own thread.  Coco's more than welcome to throw it into his concept.

th?id=OIP.Mc65b534aa81559f6b3709203507d21196.gif2cgn9y9.jpg

Haha, that's genius! Would make for a great sleeve patch.