State/Team Pride Design - UPDATED

Renazance4

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really think you should go back to incorporating a unique design aspect of each team instead of simply placing a logo in a state.  For example instead the buckeye pride stickers why not use the helmet stripe.  I feel that is iconic enough to be recognized.  I felt the goal of this theme was to be minimalist while still conveying a specific team.  New York was the best example.  Pinstripes inside the state outline of New York.  Well that's gotta be the Yankees.  

I have been playing around with the idea myself for fun regarding teams that I am a fan of.  For example I took a previous element of the Timberwolves jersey, the tree neckline and just placed that pattern inside the outline of the state of Minnesota.  Its instantly recognizable as representing the Minnesota Timberwolves.  The other I created was by using the Vikings unique shoulder stripe.

I like your premise and think it is more challenging than people think.  Not the creating of the image but finding the perfect combination of elements that in the most minimal sense will immediately be recognized as a specific team. 

6 hours ago, Milkman14 said:

I really think you should go back to incorporating a unique design aspect of each team instead of simply placing a logo in a state.  For example instead the buckeye pride stickers why not use the helmet stripe.  I feel that is iconic enough to be recognized.  I felt the goal of this theme was to be minimalist while still conveying a specific team.  New York was the best example.  Pinstripes inside the state outline of New York.  Well that's gotta be the Yankees.  

I have been playing around with the idea myself for fun regarding teams that I am a fan of.  For example I took a previous element of the Timberwolves jersey, the tree neckline and just placed that pattern inside the outline of the state of Minnesota.  Its instantly recognizable as representing the Minnesota Timberwolves.  The other I created was by using the Vikings unique shoulder stripe.

I like your premise and think it is more challenging than people think.  Not the creating of the image but finding the perfect combination of elements that in the most minimal sense will immediately be recognized as a specific team. 

I agree with this. I'm a big fan of using striping when you can. Seems like a fun series so far!

MwI2rht_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

a&mbanner1.png

CAPSHIELDbackground4.png

Archived