Fun with Bowling Balls, the NFL and the Grateful Dead

mckennamets

I decided to have a little fun with a cool bowling ball design and place it inside a Grateful Dead Logo, I thought the swirl on the bowling ball fit well. tell me what you all think. And yes I know St.Louis is LA, but I got what they had. 

gdtexans.png

gdchargers.png

gdchiefs.png

gdcolts.png

gdcowboys.png

gddolphins.png

gdeagles.png

gdfalcons.png

gdgiants.png

gdjaguars.png

gdjets.png

gdlions.png

gdpackers.png

gdpanthers.png

gdpatriots.png

gdraiders.png

gdrams.png

gdravens.png

gdredskins.png

gdsaints.png

gdss.png

gdsteelers3.png

gdcards.png

gdbucs.png

gdbrowns.png

gdbroncos.png

gdbills.png

gdbengals.png

gdbears.png

gd49ers.png

gdtitans.png

gdvikings.png

So you use logos that have been out of circulation for a while (Jags, Panthers), yet you point out the Rams......

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

11 minutes ago, TornadoGTS said:

So you use logos that have been out of circulation for a while (Jags, Panthers), yet you point out the Rams......

11 minutes ago, TornadoGTS said:

I knew going in I was going to deal with the die hards, none of the logos here are official, they were included on the bowling balls.

3 minutes ago, mckennamets said:

I knew going in I was going to deal with the die hards, The Jags and The Panthers logo is pretty much the same minus the word mark, at least they are still in the same city

Diehards? Even the most casual fan can tell the Jags got a new logo. 

This seems pretty lazy, some teams have their new logos while others have outdated logos.

7 minutes ago, rickyISking said:

Diehards? Even the most casual fan can tell the Jags got a new logo. 

This seems pretty lazy, some teams have their new logos while others have outdated logos.

Like I said, The bowling ball site had the logos on the balls, I just thought the matchup with the swirl of the ball and the Dead was cool. 

28 minutes ago, mckennamets said:

It seems to be a very common mashup, started with the SF Giants, not sure if your comment is a criticism or a compliment 

It's neither.

I didn't see the SF Giants/bowling ball/Grateful Dead mashup concept. If I had, I would've thought that concept was random, too.

3 minutes ago, DDR said:

It's neither.

I didn't see the SF Giants/bowling ball/Grateful Dead mashup concept. If I had, I would've thought that concept was random, too.

I meant the sports logo or other logos inside the Steal Your Face.

These would be stronger without the wordmarks.  The ones that best exemplify this principle are those for the Jets and the Raiders.  While those logos themselves include the teams' names, they are free from a separate wordmark.

Consider how much cleaner in particular the ones for Saints, the 49ers, and the Packers would be without the wordmark.  The wordmarks appear extraneous on the ones for the Giants, the Cardinals, the Steelers, and, most especially, the Panthers. The weakest ones are those that are dominated by the wordmark, such as the ones for the Eagles and the Patriots.  

Great work, and a great concept.  But it would be improved greatly by the removal of that one element of the wordmark.

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

4 hours ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

These would be stronger without the wordmarks.  The ones that best exemplify this principle are those for the Jets and the Raiders.  While those logos themselves include the teams' names, they are free from a separate wordmark.

Consider how much cleaner in particular the ones for Saints, the 49ers, and the Packers would be without the wordmark.  The wordmarks appear extraneous on the ones for the Giants, the Cardinals, the Steelers, and, most especially, the Panthers. The weakest ones are those that are dominated by the wordmark, such as the ones for the Eagles and the Patriots.  

Great work, and a great concept.  But it would be improved greatly by the removal of that one element of the wordmark.

Thank you for the input, this was my first submission and first attempt, I will consider that and improve for sure. 

Archived