New American pro sport league - PRO Rugby

• 2 weeks later...

According to them, these were suggestions from fans and they'd take the top few.

Sacramento's are garbage, though. Ohio's not much better. Presidents or Aviators. I'm not a fan of collective nouns.

The worst would be the San Francisco Miners. Yeah, that won't be confusing during every day conversation.

What company is making the kits? I don't recognize the logo.  Ohio has decent options but do they have logos on standby for these or will we be looking at generic team names and possibly a sponsor on these?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Aviators is the only acceptable name for Ohio. Presidents is just silly, and Flight is pure crap.

EDIT: Aviators has 59% of the vote, Flight has 32%, and Presidents has 9%. Let's hope it stays that way.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

What company is making the kits? I don't recognize the logo.  Ohio has decent options but do they have logos on standby for these or will we be looking at generic team names and possibly a sponsor on these?

Champion Systems. They do more cycling and triathlon work.

http://champ-sys.com/index.php

Not to be confused with Berkshire Hathaway's Champion USA, who did the old Notre Dame football unis.

I actually like the name Denver Peak. No matter who is on the team, they'll be Peak athletes. And Breakers sounds best for Sand Diego. Was that the name of the pro football team on Coach in its last seasons?

Why Denver Vipers?  Denver Peak is garbage, too.  Denver Stampede wins by default.

I like how it's some western teams...and Ohio.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived