Simple Soccer Kit Template

SmackNCheese

About a year ago I was looking for a soccer kit template to use for some board competition (it might've been logolympiad) and ended up not participating because I don't have photoshop and none of the templates I could find translated well into GIMP. So I started working on one that was easy to use and I think I have done it. Here is a mockup of what a real jersey looks like translated into this template (I chose FC Barcelona because they're pretty much the only team who's unis I can remember off the top of my head):

UReBu1q.png

What do you think? If you would like the template just comment with whatever format you want it in and I'll see if GiMP lets me export it. I'll post any download requests just below this if there are any.

PSD: soccer template.psd

XCF: soccer template.xcf

Image:

soccer template.png

OH! So great! If you can, I'd like to take one in .PSD! I was working in templates for weeks and i'm not satisfied yet. I started to think that make one, simple, is the best. And good work for this template. Simple and amazing. 

17 hours ago, JosiahWVU said:

That's awesome! Really like it. Is their a blank version?

Here's a .png version of the template with 1 layer:soccer template.png

, but for best results I'd use either the .psd or if you dont have Photoshop download GIMP and use the .xcf: soccer template.xcf . It's up to you.

Archived