Nashville USL team

Rygi13

Frigginn' love those kist; absolutely perfect!

I like the logo too, but at first I didn't realize it was supposed to be guitar strings, first thing that cae to mind was a musica staff, and had to count that it was 6 lines, not 5.

Finally, as a non-soccer fan, I'm getting tired of all the FCs and Uniteds... 

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I like the concept, but the pick logo is very close to the Predators alt and the Sounds main. If you do it, I would add in something to distinguish it from the others. Also, the color scheme is essentially identical to the city's hockey team, I would go with another color scheme.

Other than that, you have a good start.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

2 hours ago, Whitefoot said:

The colors are identical to the current NPSL team Nashville FC. Is it the same owner moving the team up divisions or will it be a new team?
 fcLogo.pngblue-pick.png

I just saw the Nashville FC team/ logo after I posted this, from what I read it would be a new team.

2 hours ago, MontyK17 said:

kits are gorgeous! off topic question but for you Nashville guys why does the logo have the Fleur Di Lis? is there a big french community in Nashville? 

I would have to assume that there's a tie in for the ownership of club heritage. I lived in and around Nashville for half a decade, and I never saw evidence of French-heritage or cultural ties anywhere.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

11 hours ago, MontyK17 said:

kits are gorgeous! off topic question but for you Nashville guys why does the logo have the Fleur Di Lis? is there a big french community in Nashville? 

New Orleans actually was founded by France, and remained a French colony until the United States acquired it in the Louisiana Purchase (1803). 

You know what my favorite ring is? The next one.

-Tom Brady

Screen Shot 2016-07-07 at 7.51.09 PM.png

2 hours ago, zg313 said:

New Orleans actually was founded by France, and remained a French colony until the United States acquired it in the Louisiana Purchase (1803). 

And the relationship with Nashville is??? (I saw that they have a Fleur de lis on their city's coats of arms, but still don't see a relationship.

From what I read, at least on line... not dicoverd or founded by any French explorer,

@Frenchie_TO

13 hours ago, Frenchie said:

And the relationship with Nashville is??? (I saw that they have a Fleur de lis on their city's coats of arms, but still don't see a relationship.

From what I read, at least on line... not dicoverd or founded by any French explorer,

Whoops I had a brain fart and thought you were talking about New Orleans. My bad! Yeah I have no idea what the relationship between France and Nashville. Sorry lol

You know what my favorite ring is? The next one.

-Tom Brady

Screen Shot 2016-07-07 at 7.51.09 PM.png

20 hours ago, GeauxColonels said:

Here's the only thing I could find tying Nashville to the French: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Demonbreun

I think that could easily explain the fleur de lis in the city's coat of arms.

Haaa the Fur trade, not to be mistaken with the Fuhr trades.

@Frenchie_TO

Archived