Jersey Swaps

Elrojo

I've tried my had at jersey swapping a few times and I figured why not share them so here's some of my better ones I using apps right now cause my computer hates me but anyways feel free to share some of yours I'd really like to see!

Bulter and Griffen to Boston

image.jpeg

Westbrook To la 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I think it's McCarron...but whoever he is, a Philadelphia Eagle certainly isn't throwing a college ball during a pro game.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

2 hours ago, Around the Horn said:

Who's the Eagle?

1 hour ago, Michael Bolton said:

At first I thought it was Manziel, but really I have no idea.

1 hour ago, WSU151 said:

I think it's McCarron...but whoever he is, a Philadelphia Eagle certainly isn't throwing a college ball during a pro game.

Its Wentz 

53 minutes ago, Elrojo said:

Its Wentz 

Wouldn't it make more sense to give players real jersey numbers?  You do all this great work to change the face or jersey, but then you skimp on the details...

38 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Wouldn't it make more sense to give players real jersey numbers?  You do all this great work to change the face or jersey, but then you skimp on the details...

Yea I put 11 on him but to be it looked ugly and disliked it 

12 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Also sometimes the number isn't avalible on the team so I choose another one for example Avery wears 0 so Russell would have to move to a double digit number as 5,9 are off limits for rondo and kg and Jonas wears 8 either Jonas or Bradley would move but in this instance I used 8

On 5/25/2016 at 9:11 PM, Elrojo said:

Yea I put 11 on him but to be it looked ugly and disliked it 

Putting a different number on him really doesn't make sense, especially since he has no ties to that number.  Might as well put arbitrary numbers on everyone.  Let's see Tom Brady with a 19 or something...

Archived