Raccoon Sports Logo and Identity Design

dasedesigns

Raccoon Sports Logo and Identity Design

Hello everyone, Derrick here. This is a recent Sports design and identity project that I did back in early January of 2016. Darrel (Sleepy) contacted me on the Dase Designs website to start a project for an awesome Mascot Logo and also a fresh visual identity to go along with it for his brand. Feel free to follow along with the process below and we hope you all enjoy the presentation!

RaccoonSportsLogo1.jpgRaccoonSportsLogo2.jpgColorPalette.jpgraccoonsportssocial1.jpgraccoonsportssocial2.jpgRaccoonSportsShirt.jpgraccoonsportslogocontroller.jpgRaccoonSportsLogoAsrtos.jpg

Thanks for watching guys! Feel free to let us know what you think in the comments below. Also for higher resolution images check out the presentation on our site here: Sports Logo Project.

Great logo, but I agree, this goes on the non-sports board.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Archived