What jerseys would you like to see Mitchell & Ness recreate in the near future?

Tigers6884

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't see this one on their site, and it's hard to find a good version of it, but specifically a 2002 Darrell Green Redskins jersey (his last season, and one of the best jerseys the 'Skins have worn) but without the Osaka patch:

Darrell_Green_8-4-02_020804-N-5086M-004.jpg

2 hours ago, ltjets21 said:

DP

7226_323_94mric1_1.jpg

I remember when I first was these on an old crt tv. I thought the tube was going out and the black was giving off a purple hue. Took me several minutes and camera angles to realize they went with an asymmetric purple/black two tone.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2016 at 11:32 PM, smzimbabwe said:

I would like to see them sell USFL jerseys.

I wonder who has the rights to those logos and uniforms.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I'd like to see them do the 40's white with blue and red chest stripe Canadiens. CCM has one, but it's got the current logo. Also, make the NHL sweaters a proper cut, not with the extra long torso and arm cut. I have a 71 Bruins that fits a size smaller than a regular shirt and the sleeves and body are WAY long. As someone on this board said about the edge and premier jerseys long ago, it's like they're made for someone tall and slim.

On June 27, 2016 at 10:22 AM, lost_limey said:

I didn't see this one on their site, and it's hard to find a good version of it, but specifically a 2002 Darrell Green Redskins jersey (his last season, and one of the best jerseys the 'Skins have worn) but without the Osaka patch:

Darrell_Green_8-4-02_020804-N-5086M-004.jpg

That was an amazing look.  So much better than their regular uniforms. 

Was just going through the Rarely Seen Jerseys thread; those black and orange Denver Nuggets (Rockets?) jerseys would probably sell.

Also, this San Francisco Warriors jersey.  Clean, but plain.

image.jpeg

jersey-signature03.pngjersey-signature04.png

Archived