IHL 2017

JCRGraphix

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/21/2016 at 9:06 PM, JCRGraphix said:

The uniforms use a non-traditional arm stripe moved up all the way to the yoke to create a modern look.

Home Uniform:

home.png

Road Uniform:

road.png

Third Uniform:

third.png

Throwback Uniform based on their 1951-52 uniforms:

throwback.png

NHL Affiliate Uniform:

nhl.png

St. Patrick's Day:

stpats.png

Dude I tell you if my Chatham Jr.B Maroons ever decide to give themselves a new look, I hope to god that they find you and give you crazy amount of money for that design from logos to the jerseys! 

• 2 weeks later...

Up next are the San Francisco Spiders. For their design, I created their logo as a more fierce spider than their original cartoony one. 

Original Logo:

original.png

Main Logo:

main.png

Main Logo recolored for NHL Affiliate Night:

nhlcolor.png

Their uniforms are simple and are based on another Bay Area team!

Home Uniform:

home.png

Road Uniform:

road.png

Third Uniform:

third.png

Throwback Uniform based on their 1995-96 uniforms:

throwback.png

NHL Affiliate Night:

nhl.png

Marvel Comics Night:

spiderman.png

I like the logo, a lot, but the color scheme makes it feel slightly muddled, between the purple and black, from a distance, especially on the third. I like the colors, though. Maybe a red spider with a purple outline? Then again, that would mean a purple road jersey...

It's not bad, as is, just a little indistinguishable. Regardless, I'm really digging that affiliate jersey!

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

After taking some time to fiddle around with other stuff, I decided to work up a design for the Atlanta Knights. For the Knights' logo, I went with something far more simple than their overcomplicated logo from the 1990s. The knight's helm is stylized to look like a goalie mask while also hiding the team's initials in the shading.

Original Logo:

Original.png

Main Logo:

Main.png

1970s Night Logo:

70s.png

The uniforms are simple yet different with shoulder stripes rarely used on hockey uniforms.

Home Uniform:

Home.png

Road Uniform:

Road.png

Third Uniform:

Third.png

Throwback Uniform based on their 1992-93 uniforms:

Throwback.png

NHL Affiliate Night Uniform:

NHL.png

1970s Night Uniform:

1970s.png

Not only is it not dead, I have another team...

For the Windsor Bulldogs, I went with a traditional monochromatic look similar to their parent club (Toronto Maple Leafs).

Original Logo:

original.png

Main Logo:

main.png

Secondary Logo:

secondary.png

12 minutes ago, Silence of the Rams said:

Sweet. Couple of questions I asked earlier (apologize for being repetitive)

which bay area team are you trying to reference, and Where would the spiders play? Would they play in the cow palace until the new warriors arena is built 

Yup Cow Palace and the Sharks. Also, I'll be releasing this template once the final team is complete (we have 3 more).

This is weird, but all the images are messed up for me. In the place of the Bulldogs logo, the Knights 70s mark appears. In the home uniform spot, their logo appears. The rest of the set is mismatched between Knights or Spiders uniforms and logos. Only the alt is correct. Anyone else seeing it?

Uniforms are based on their throwbacks!

Home Uniform:

Home.png

Road Uniform:

Road.png

Third Uniform:

Third.png

Throwback Uniform based on their 1993-94 uniforms:

Throwback.png

NHL Affiliate Night:

NHL.png

Star Wars Night: