Seattle1917

NHL 3rd Jerseys (Predators added 6/30)

Recommended Posts

Devils look great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tampa is back! We removed the little bolt and just added their primary as a shoulder patch. We considered putting the logo on the upper arms, but seemed too soon. Also the jersey logo itself is a bit smaller. C&C appreciated!

 

 

Tampa Bay Lightning Third Jersey.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, so I lied to you guys, and I feel really guilty... Jk,jk. We do have one fourth jersey, the Minnesota Wild. This is actually the jersey that started the whole series for us. We were inspired by the idea of the Wild wearing cream instead of white on the roads. So we ran with that idea, but used red as a main jersey color. We also used the State of Hockey logo on the shoulders; it looked really good on the Stadium Series. Though most fourth jerseys are used as throwbacks, we thought this could be a road alternate. Sharks will be up this afternoon,  and then we move on to Arizona. We appreciate your comments!

 

Minnesota Wild Fourth Jersey.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the SJ jersey, but I would prefer a different shade of orange, something a bit brighter would contrast better with the teal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TwiMberWild said:

I like the SJ jersey, but I would prefer a different shade of orange, something a bit brighter would contrast better with the teal.

Thanks for the advice...any suggestions for Minnesota since it appears you're a resident of the state of hockey?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you please make your signature smaller?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, CRichardson said:

Can you please make your signature smaller?

I second this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Seattle1917 said:

I will, but we are also looking for feedback!

Don't mind me, but I'm pretty sure they weren't complaining about your signature...

 

As far as the unis go, they look good, but some of the colour choices just seem... odd. Like that blue on the Lightning uni that you can't see unless you squint, or the white pants for the Devils.

 

Just my two cents; your concepts are great, and you don't have to take the advice, but it's just what I noticed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, finally, the update we've all been waiting for... the Sharks! In our opinion, either go full orange or no orange- don't dance around it and have it as a minor accent color. The original colour scheme has become very popular, thanks to this years throwback jersey. So we COMPLETELY removed orange from the branding in the concept. The logos were a little difficult, but I think they turned out great. C&C appreciated!

 

 

 

San Jose Sharks Third Jersey.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Add a white outline to the logo and you have something truly spectacular.  It would be good enough to form the basis of their main set.  Outstanding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think an orange outline around the logo and some orange to the stripes would be cool

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This update is much better, but the logo gets lost in the jersey. I love @Poffsicle suggestion of having an orange outline for the logo, that would bring some "pop" to it while not overdoing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ahowe6464 said:

This update is much better, but the logo gets lost in the jersey. I love @Poffsicle suggestion of having an orange outline for the logo, that would bring some "pop" to it while not overdoing it.

I get that it will make it pop with orange, but that kinda defeats the purpose. I will add a white outline to stick with the idea. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So we will go back to one team a day, until more updates are ready. Today we have the Arizona Coyotes. We felt a black jersey isn't necessary for this team, and the adobe/pueblo striping has been done many times (though it looks so good!), so we went a different path. The whole change from Phoenix to Arizona was to connect with the people of Glendale, since they are pretty far from Phoenix. They wanted to connect with the state of Arizona, so here is a jersey to do that. Sand and brick is the main colour scheme, while black is an accent. The new paw logo is on the shoulders. C&C appreciated!

 

Arizona Coyotes Third Jersey.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Seattle1917 said:

I get that it will make it pop with orange, but that kinda defeats the purpose. I will add a white outline to stick with the idea. 

Oh I see. I didn't read the description.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Seattle1917 said:

So we will go back to one team a day, until more updates are ready. Today we have the Arizona Coyotes. We felt a black jersey isn't necessary for this team, and the adobe/pueblo striping has been done many times (though it looks so good!), so we went a different path. The whole change from Phoenix to Arizona was to connect with the people of Glendale, since they are pretty far from Phoenix. They wanted to connect with the state of Arizona, so here is a jersey to do that. Sand and brick is the main colour scheme, while black is an accent. The new paw logo is on the shoulders. C&C appreciated!

 

Arizona Coyotes Third Jersey.png

I love this jersey design, but the logo isn't doing it for me. There are a few shoulder patches out there that are strong enough to carry an alt, but AZ's flag one, IMO, is not one of them. I's almost rather see the Kachina on there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad you like it. I defintely see your point about the logo, I will probably move that to the shoulder. Sorry, by Kachina, do you mean the throback logo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.