Milwaukee Brewers - Combo of Eras

KittSmith_95

Hey guys.

I've seen this a few times pop up in the MLB thread, talking about the Brewers. Now, I feel the Brewers have had some good jerseys, but never a 100% completely good set. Here, I've tried out a combo of eras. The colours I chose are a mix of each era (Using the RGB values. Adding em up & dividing them by 2/3.), with the Navy being a mix of the Royal, 90's navy and Current Navy, the Grey is a mix of the Grey they've always used with the Light blue from the 72 to 84 years. The gold is also a combo, combing the original Yellow with the shade of gold they've used since the Motre Bame era.

The cap logo is the "M" they 1st used, while the Sleeve logo is a mix of the Motre Bame era & the original state patch they wore that I kinda meshed together. The scripts are from the '90 to 93 jerseys. This was just something that came to mind, and I think it turned out well. C & C is much appreciated, and I may make some more MLB jerseys if I can get around to it.

MwP3qsz.png

ZNd7ds8.png

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

The home script in the graphics doesn't match up with the script on the home jerseys :)  There's something odd about the state of Wisconsin logo...too curvey, or skinny, or something.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

6 minutes ago, Topherlee2 said:

You did a good job here but I wish you did the baseball glove logo or the barrelman logo for the sleeve patch. But hey that's my opinion. I wish Milwaukee would do this set full time going forward.

The Barrelman logo was something I thought about doing.... but I couldn't get him to really work as a patch.

As for the BiG, I love the logo..... but don't feel it works as a full-time patch or cap. It works best as a throwback cap, and only as a throwback cap. It's like see the White Sox use "SOX" with the black and white. It just doesn't mesh, IMO.

Also, I loved the Motre Bame patch.... I thought of using more of the Motre Bame set here, but felt a classy design over something complex worked better for the Brew-Crew.

1 minute ago, WSU151 said:

The home script in the graphics doesn't match up with the script on the home jerseys :)

I just saw my mistake with that, hehe. I was going to use Milwaukee at home, but scrapped that. I'll edit the picture and fix the post shortly.

38 minutes ago, NICnoK said:

I've never heard of the "Motre Bame" logo but that's pretty damn funny. I'ma use it to impress my Wiscy in-laws with the Brew Crew K-nowledge.

The 90's cap logo is called the "Motre Bame logo" by some due to it's close resemblance to the Notre Dame "ND" logo as well as them using the same colour scheme. At least, I've heard it used before by some people on here and by one of my baseball buddies.

Thanks for the comment.

Archived