Cream Jerseys?

ScoffingYayap

Guess I'm in the minority when I say I love cream jerseys...but only with teams that actually used to wear them.  I'd love to see a cream Dodgers jersey on Sundays: Dodger Blue script and red number on the front; Dodger Blue number on back.  No names, no sleeve patches.  A real throwback.  I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

jersey-signature03.pngjersey-signature04.png

2 hours ago, Ben in LA said:

Guess I'm in the minority when I say I love cream jerseys...but only with teams that actually used to wear them.  I'd love to see a cream Dodgers jersey on Sundays: Dodger Blue script and red number on the front; Dodger Blue number on back.  No names, no sleeve patches.  A real throwback.  I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

I like cream during the day better than at night, so I wouldn't mind the Yankees having a cream alt, but only for day use. There would have to be something different about it tho since two identical uniforms seems pretty silly if the only difference is the cream.  

Also it doesn't work with every color. I love it for the Giants, but not for the Phillies. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived