NCAA Basketball Changes 2016/17

TVIXX

2 hours ago, MarsHotel said:

Marquette's new home uni:

14718751_967396326737328_844837659885812

Interesting that not only is the Nike Sliver Elite logo missing from the neckline (around the AL), but the size tagging is now that of a non-Elite Nike Team Sports school.  Wonder why they are no longer Elite?

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, mjd77 said:

I'm sure we'll still see a gold and powder blue set.  I think the navy set is pretty good, but this white home set, not so much.  It gives off a Penn State vibe to me so a little more gold would have helped a lot.

This is a really sloppy edit but this gives a general idea of what some more yellow on the jersey would have looked like: 

Untitled drawing.png

Much better IMO, and it would be more cohesive with the road set as well. 

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

3 hours ago, upperV03 said:

This is a really sloppy edit but this gives a general idea of what some more yellow on the jersey would have looked like: 

Untitled drawing.png

Much better IMO, and it would be more cohesive with the road set as well. 

I think Marquette tended to wear the gold at home fairly often anyway so maybe the white set won't make that many appearances.

Those Utah uniforms are on the new Under Armour template. And its tough to see, but Auburn is moving to that template also. Note the collar.

That seems to be the biggest visual change to the template. The shorts (just from the Colorado State photos) have a stitching portion that the South Carolina stripes are based on.

CvKUth7VUAAwLvX.jpg

12161688.jpeg

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

9 hours ago, Clintau24 said:

Those Utah uniforms are on the new Under Armour template. And its tough to see, but Auburn is moving to that template also. Note the collar.

That seems to be the biggest visual change to the template. The shorts (just from the Colorado State photos) have a stitching portion that the South Carolina stripes are based on.

12161688.jpeg

Black and gold.  Really?

They look pretty plain, almost like it's a generic, stock jersey from a catalog.  I was really hoping they'd develop some type of feather design or carry over some of the Tall Firs references.  I already miss having contrasting neck and/or arm trim.

1 hour ago, Webfooter said:

They look pretty plain, almost like it's a generic, stock jersey from a catalog.  I was really hoping they'd develop some type of feather design or carry over some of the Tall Firs references.  I already miss having contrasting neck and/or arm trim.

I agree, although I'll reserve final judgement until I see the shorts design. I could see the shorts having a similar design to those of the fauxbacks from the past few seasons.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

20 hours ago, BigDmo said:

Replica jerseys for Oregon, looks like we are switching to the new Nike template as well

http://www.uoduckstore.com/Nike-24-Oregon-Basketball-Replica-Jersey?custcol_tds_gen_color=3

Nike%2024%20Oregon%20Basketball%20Replic

You guys think he shaves his back? lol

Such a stupid template.

There's no reason why we need to see that much of a dude's back.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

1 hour ago, WSU151 said:

Such a stupid template.

That's one of my biggest problems with the jerseys.  I know they're trying to give players as much arm room as possible but it ends up taking space normally used for the name.

4 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Such a stupid template.

LOL, I was thinking the same thing. Doesn't look like I'll be adding this one to my collection, it just doesn't look comfortable to wear.

Archived