• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, chrysleraspen08 said:

Kitchener Rangers unveil their annual Remembrance Day jersey:

Cw1Mg3IWIAAaHix.jpg

15056372_10157803342205201_6459052150328367633_n.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• 4 weeks later...

Speaking of the Fronts. I inquired about the reasoning behind kingston wore their military inspired jerseys for a road game in Hamilton and the response was amazing. as it turns out the Hamilton bulldogs requested the green duds after kingston's first trek to the steel city in which the Hamilton faithful began cheering kingston for scoring because they look so similar that the casual fans couldn't tell the teams apart.bulldogsfrontenacs.JPG

21 minutes ago, KBacon93 said:

Speaking of the Fronts. I inquired about the reasoning behind kingston wore their military inspired jerseys for a road game in Hamilton and the response was amazing. as it turns out the Hamilton bulldogs requested the green duds after kingston's first trek to the steel city in which the Hamilton faithful began cheering kingston for scoring because they look so similar that the casual fans couldn't tell the teams apart.bulldogsfrontenacs.JPG

The league should have made them go with a different design. I understand the colour choice but clearly not much thought went into how it would look facing the Fronts especially cause they are in the same division and play each other frequently.

10 hours ago, Tyler Crowder said:

The league should have made them go with a different design. I understand the colour choice but clearly not much thought went into how it would look facing the Fronts especially cause they are in the same division and play each other frequently.

According to my source the bulldogs have been ruffling feathers in the OHL since leaving Belleville. when the name was first announced Niagara was Furious with the fact that there was another team nicknamed "the Dogs" and they fought the OHL to try and get it changed. 

4 hours ago, KBacon93 said:

According to my source the bulldogs have been ruffling feathers in the OHL since leaving Belleville. when the name was first announced Niagara was Furious with the fact that there was another team nicknamed "the Dogs" and they fought the OHL to try and get it changed. 

All this could be a recipe for them to move back to Belleville after the incoming AHL team leaves.

On 12/12/2016 at 10:20 PM, Tyler Crowder said:

try watching ottawa 67's vs kingston frontenacs, with all the stripes 

1297806942560_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&si

hvmY186.png

• 3 weeks later...

The Kingston Frontenacs are hosting a game honouring The Tragically Hip on January 28th, they will be wearing these 1964 Boston Bruins jerseys with the name of every album and song the band has released. I think they look really slick and it's a fitting tribute to a hometown band.

1ebb7973-a039-4a59-aa73-226d0fa6750a-730x561.jpg

On 2017-01-09 at 2:35 PM, Tyler Crowder said:

The Kingston Frontenacs are hosting a game honouring The Tragically Hip on January 28th, they will be wearing these 1964 Boston Bruins jerseys with the name of every album and song the band has released. I think they look really slick and it's a fitting tribute to a hometown band.

1ebb7973-a039-4a59-aa73-226d0fa6750a-730x561.jpg

LOVE the name and number, clever.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

14 hours ago, jp1409 said:

CHL anniversary jerseys are a :censored:ing pain in the ass. What about sticking to patches?

Because then they can't charge $120 for a one season jersey. They'd rather have that $120 than $20 for a patch... CHL teams would never admit that though as they are trying prevent their financial records going public right now.

Archived