NHL Quebec Nordiques jerseys + logo Phi

Oda Phi

This is a Nordiques logo that came to me in a day dream, I personally love it.

I have lots of hope that the Nordiques return and this is what they should look like when they hit the ice at the Centre Videotron in beautiful Quebec City.

rouge bleu et blanc are the Canadiens color's as far as I'm concerned. So I went with bleus et blanc.

Original draw'n by hand, this version was created on sketchbookexpress.

Please Please come back Nordiques, this logo is for you

IMG_8080.TIF

IMG_8087.PNG

IMG_8088.PNG

That Nords logo is pretty good. The logo is always the toughest part. The rampart atop the N is a fantastic idea, I can't believe I've never seen that before. 

But, I think you have too many bumper stickers, too many ideas going on. The stick and puck are simply too much. The serif on the left side of the N might be too much as well. 

The Nords logo worked because of its abstract simplicity. The fact that you had the rest of this going on meant I didn't even notice the subtle Q you have going with the circle and the N until I thought about "why isn't there a Q in there?" You're losing the great details for the less impressive ones. The fleur de lis might work there if everything else is gone, because otherwise there's a big empty space in the joint of the N. It would probably look better above the rampart or hanging from it like a banner, but then you're getting into North Stars territory. The fleur de lis would probably be better served as just a secondary logo.

I think you need to pull this apart a bit and reassess. Less is more here, for sure. Your ideas are too brilliant to bury under extras.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

The hockey stick/puck are unnecessry and just clutter up an otherwise great logo. I think some red, mainly for accents would be a good addition and really push this to the next level. Great start!

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Guest darkpiranha

Really neat idea.  I echo the others that there's too much going on, and most of it isn't needed. The Q and the N with the rampart is strong enough.  Try putting some red in there and this will really pop.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with basically everything people have said here. But my specific improvements would include,

• A much quieter main blue color this has a bright purple quality

• Adding 3 to 5 touches of red, as was previously suggested

• And definitely simplifying the logo, I would just keep the watchtower and the fleur de lis

However your secondary blue color is perfect and you have eliminated all need of decorative fleur de lis on the apron. The shoulder patches work superbly. Definitely follow this up, great job

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Archived