Summer Soccer Revival

gswansea

SUMMER SOCCER REVIVAL.png

I'm sure we all have those logos that we designed quite a while ago, and they aren't really our best work.  I counted over the weekend, and I have over 200 old soccer logos none of which I would ever include in a portfolio.  So over the summer, I will be redesigning some of my older logos.  Many of these will have totally new identities.  But I'm not stopping there.  I'm willing to open this up to anyone who is interested.  All you have to do is message me or email me at gswanseadesign@gmail.com, and I can send you all of the specific templates to present the old and redesigned logos in the same format I do.  With one exception.  You can use any jersey template you want.  I hope other people are interested in this, but if not I will just present my logos.  Should be fun.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, just to clear things up with people participating, I will start this series off.  By the way, anyone can join at any time, like I said I literally have 200 logos, so there are enough to go around.  This team's away kit is based on the original, so if you are participating and need inspiration for the away kit, I can send you that, otherwise you can just make it up.  As you can see, I changed USA Champions League to the US Premier League, so don't be afraid to completely revamp the logos.

philadelphia.png

philadelphia united.png

And here is the original away kit:

vintage philly.png

I felt a bit uninspired by the old name, so I designed an entirely new identity keeping roughly the same idea/colour scheme.

GtqbYsG.png

Oqa6a99.png

I'm totally up for more... Don't know how quick I'll get them out but you have my e-mail!

Also, if anyone else is doing a NAPL team and would like to use this logo, send me a PM with your e-mail.

I will say one thing about the template though, I think you could do with getting rid of some colour swatch boxes (maybe two) or just making them smaller and extending the league logo box a bit, so it's closer to a square. Kind of restricting you into making a long rectangular league logo (unless that's what you want).

Archived