gswansea

Summer Soccer Revival

Well I completed my second team Cordoba Atletica. I'm very proud of this crest and think its some of my best work so I'd love to hear what others have to say! I also redesigned the league logo for a second time because why not?:D

uO6YgFF.png

8AURcvN.png

1 hour ago, Aggie12 said:

@gswansea I sent in an email a couple weeks ago and haven't gotten a logo to do

I'm really sorry about that, I somehow deleted your email thinking I had already replied.  I have sent you a team now.  Sorry about that.

5 minutes ago, gswansea said:

I'm really sorry about that, I somehow deleted your email thinking I had already replied.  I have sent you a team now.  Sorry about that.

thanks

1 hour ago, Aggie12 said:

Still haven't gotten an email

Then I don't know who I sent the email to.  I haven't received any other emails.  Can you try emailing me again?

image.png

le53Bwa.png

On July 21, 2016 at 1:05 PM, joshhockey said:

Well I completed my second team Cordoba Atletica. I'm very proud of this crest and think its some of my best work so I'd love to hear what others have to say! I also redesigned the league logo for a second time because why not?:D

uO6YgFF.png

8AURcvN.png

That crest is awesome

Some really nice upgrades @gswansea kudos.

Been a while since I've posted a concept here, and I'd just like to say that everyone is doing an incredible job with these redesigns!  Here is FC Wichita Falls:  There are no previous logos.

fc wichita falls.png