NBA REBRANDS, REDESIGNS, AND TWEAKS, COME SHARE OR ENJOY THE ARGUMENT

Ignacio Illarramendi

Hello, my name is Ignacio and about 6 months ago i've really started getting into PhotoShop. I am 15 years old and like most teens I play video games, especially NBA2K16. NBA2k16 was the first game in the NBA2k series to allow you to upload your logos and make franchises or rebrands in the game. So I have created many rebrands but this is my first serious project. I chose the Portland Trail Blazers, tell me your thoughts, and feel free to take the logos, courts, or jerseys to make tweaks. (all the logos are 100% mine and none are taken from any designer, I promise). Put down designs you would like to share.por-all-logos.pngPOR-all-jerseys.pngPOR-all-courts.png

If you want any more details feel free to ask in a specific question.

I think on the home and away you should move the stripe lower and enlarge the word mark, and then shrink the front number. I agree that you use the same font through out and that it should be the lower case version. Lastly I'm not the biggest fan of the pride alt but that's more because I hate sleeved basketball jerseys. However I really like the reduction of silver and the new jersey stripe. Also the court looks awesome great job on it!

1 hour ago, ckunz said:

Not sure about the secondary court. Looks kind of busy but the first one is good. what about a non-colored key on that one?

Sure I will update this I am currently on vacation so in about a week I will update the font and the secondary court, I totally agree with the thought of the secondary court I was trying to make the logo visible on the entire court, it still needs much improvement, Thanks

1 hour ago, BenD said:

I think on the home and away you should move the stripe lower and enlarge the word mark, and then shrink the front number. I agree that you use the same font through out and that it should be the lower case version. Lastly I'm not the biggest fan of the pride alt but that's more because I hate sleeved basketball jerseys. However I really like the reduction of silver and the new jersey stripe. Also the court looks awesome great job on it!

I totally agree with your opinion on the pride Jersey's, but so many teams use sleeved jerseys that I just had to add it in there to add a little diversity without having 4 sleeveless jerseys. If you want to edit the jerseys to show me how it would look, feel free. But I'm out of town so I can't get to my computer to edit them

1 minute ago, Seattle1917 said:

Love the alternate logo. I would lose the box around the primary. Never been a fan of it on the real thing

Me neither that's why is this more of a tweak to the brand rather than a total redesign, but it's tough to put the logo in a design that makes it look good. Thanks for the compliment.

Archived