Euro 2016 uniform match-ups

steven919

1 minute ago, MJWalker45 said:

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/search.aspx?q=croatia Pro Direct Soccer (UK) has both home and away as well. Soccer.com only has the home jerseys. You may have to go to Ebay to find the Nike numbers for this year.

I've heard bad things about them online.

Do you have personal experience with them? 

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ProDirect UK and USA are two different animals. I haven't had any issues with them at all. The biggest issue I had last time was verifying my street address for my credit card. Don't add the county you live in, that confuses the computers. Depending on how much you order the shipping can jump up several dollars.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I always love Austria in a red-black-red combination. It's like a mix between their classic and their modern look. They should wear that full-time.

31622376,pd=3,f=lead-xxl.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

I wasn't a fan of Italy wearing white, no reason why blue couldn't have been worn, it clashed fine. Clash kits should only be use for real necessity.

3 hours ago, Berlin Wall said:

I always love Austria in a red-black-red combination. It's like a mix between their classic and their modern look. They should wear that full-time.

31622376,pd=3,f=lead-xxl.jpg

If they intend to keep wearing the Swiss copycat look as the home, then sure, black shorts are an improvement. But they should wear white-black-black

07Giants.pngnyy.png

7 minutes ago, lost_limey said:

4555.jpg?w=780&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f

Really like the contrast of Russia's blood red vs. the clean white/blue of Slovakia's kit. In this case Puma's template > Adidas' template

Puma's made sure to pass out as many of their templates as they can for this tournament. Nike and Adidas have maybe 2 templates out each. And for Nike, that's only because they limited who gets the AeroSwift uniforms first.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Puma's made sure to pass out as many of their templates as they can for this tournament. Nike and Adidas have maybe 2 templates out each. And for Nike, that's only because they limited who gets the AeroSwift uniforms first.

Puma has only one base template on this tournament.

4r2eer.png

I'm coming around on the Nike kits. IF you have to do monochrome shirt/shorts the contrast socks give a nice bit of colour. But the sleeves are still stupid.

liverpool-1.png

Archived