steven919

Euro 2016 uniform match-ups

ProDirect UK and USA are two different animals. I haven't had any issues with them at all. The biggest issue I had last time was verifying my street address for my credit card. Don't add the county you live in, that confuses the computers. Depending on how much you order the shipping can jump up several dollars.

I always love Austria in a red-black-red combination. It's like a mix between their classic and their modern look. They should wear that full-time.

31622376,pd=3,f=lead-xxl.jpg

I wasn't a fan of Italy wearing white, no reason why blue couldn't have been worn, it clashed fine. Clash kits should only be use for real necessity.

3 hours ago, Berlin Wall said:

I always love Austria in a red-black-red combination. It's like a mix between their classic and their modern look. They should wear that full-time.

31622376,pd=3,f=lead-xxl.jpg

If they intend to keep wearing the Swiss copycat look as the home, then sure, black shorts are an improvement. But they should wear white-black-black

Is the little "team vs team", with flags or otherwise, printing on each team's jersey happening in every single game now? Such silly clutter, made worse that every team does it differently.

Would like it more if Portugal had red/green/red and ditched the dark red arms. Iceland's design has a bit of 90's feel. Still, nothing is horrible so this is decent enough.

607758647_MS_8823_46B1FE60B54FAA80259F3609C8933E71_3405.JPG

I thought Portugal is about as successful as the new Nike template can get. Even the socks look good.

I think Iceland's kept the same kit design for over three years now. I think that's dedication to making your brand. The template cut may be different but that sash has been the same.

4555.jpg?w=780&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f

Really like the contrast of Russia's blood red vs. the clean white/blue of Slovakia's kit. In this case Puma's template > Adidas' template

7 minutes ago, lost_limey said:

4555.jpg?w=780&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f

Really like the contrast of Russia's blood red vs. the clean white/blue of Slovakia's kit. In this case Puma's template > Adidas' template

Puma's made sure to pass out as many of their templates as they can for this tournament. Nike and Adidas have maybe 2 templates out each. And for Nike, that's only because they limited who gets the AeroSwift uniforms first.

Switzerland vs. Romania

2870.jpg?w=780&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f

2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Puma's made sure to pass out as many of their templates as they can for this tournament. Nike and Adidas have maybe 2 templates out each. And for Nike, that's only because they limited who gets the AeroSwift uniforms first.

Puma has only one base template on this tournament.

Check teh necklines, they have at least two different looks from looking at the last two pictures. I believe Italy's away kit is another template as well.

Collars and some other details is differents, but the base template is the same for all teams :).

I'm coming around on the Nike kits. IF you have to do monochrome shirt/shorts the contrast socks give a nice bit of colour. But the sleeves are still stupid.

Why couldn't Wales wear red vs England's white? Although I like Wales' clash, red would have looked gorgeous. 

23 hours ago, lost_limey said:

Switzerland vs. Romania

2870.jpg?w=780&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f

why is there a swiss guy in Romania's line?

Still don't like France's blue/blue/red. I sort of like the faint pattern on Albania's white though. Makes it slightly better than just pure white.

2378141_w1.jpg