Rio 2016 Olympics

JosiahWVU

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a mess down there. Sad part is there's really no other option here. They could postpone the games... but how long would that take?

And any talk of either cancelling or moving the games elsewhere should be thrown out the door right now. Does anyone realize how much of a pain it is to prepare for the games? That's why it takes 4 years to prepare!

So those basketball uniforms that Nike unveiled a few weeks back, are those the uniforms for Rio? 

FY16_INNO_BB_AEROSWIFT_USAB_KDURANT_MNS_

I wasn't sure if these were just placeholders to show off the new technology or are these the Rio unis? 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

1 hour ago, bkknight95 said:

So those basketball uniforms that Nike unveiled a few weeks back, are those the uniforms for Rio? 

FY16_INNO_BB_AEROSWIFT_USAB_KDURANT_MNS_

I wasn't sure if these were just placeholders to show off the new technology or are these the Rio unis? 

Those are indeed the Rio unis. The color versions can be seen here (red for the women's team, blue for the men's team):

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, totc said:

So, the women's soccer team is wearing an all-white strip with a plain USA crest at the Olympics. Anyone have an idea about the second jersey?

us-womens-soccer-olympics-nike-2.jpg?w=1

Same as the current secondary kit except with the USA on the chest instead of the federation badge.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Just now, upperV03 said:

Same as the current secondary kit except with the USA on the chest instead of the federation badge.

So, black with the crummy blue and red raglan sleeves?

Why this whole BFBS thing?

Accidental, sorry!

https://www.google.com/search?q=sweden+-+south+africa+soccer+olympics+2016&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=685&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi7v-q126XOAhXC4SYKHdxPDxEQ_AUIBSgA&dpr=1#mie=oly%2C["%2Fm%2F02vx4"%2C6%2C"w"]

The Olympics are finally here! Today soccer matches begin before the official start on Friday. Sweden is taking on South Africa. Sweden's kits are almost yellow gradient to lighter yellow or white.

IxkieML.png

Does anyone know where I can find some mockups of all the real 2016 Rio basketball uniforms/jerseys?  I'm looking to make a bracket for the Olympic tournament using the jerseys.  I will make them myself but just thought I would put it out here and see if someone has done them or seen them posted online somewhere.  Really I just need the front of the jerseys like the ones shown below.  (Nice work by the way Moom)

9IBHwTB.pngXpn5Vq5.png

Archived