Sign in to follow this  
KRZYBDGRZ

Las Vegas black knights concept

Recommended Posts

So this is my first concept and it's my take on the newly announced Black Knights team. I wanted to get this out here before other concepts come flooding in. 

 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

The plan was originally supposed to have more gold but my gold marker ran out. Also I know the alternete logo looks like the old Posse logo combined with the West Virginia logo. ( that was an accident) 

 

 

C&C greatly apreciated 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice but rough. Clean it up and it's golden( get it?).:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, NYUNDERDOGS said:

Looks nice

Thank you

8 minutes ago, JosiahWVU said:

Very nice but rough. Clean it up and it's golden( get it?).:D

Bu dum tss, thank you too 

 

I might clean it up soon after a few more corrections

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not bad... im not completely sold on the argyle but i think you know where your going with this logo wise. It very good for a first concept. Im a little unsure about a few things but it may end up looking better as you clean it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, llfhockey said:

Not bad... im not completely sold on the argyle but i think you know where your going with this logo wise. It very good for a first concept. Im a little unsure about a few things but it may end up looking better as you clean it up.

Thank you I will clean it up later today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not bad for a hand-drawn set, but you really need to get this into a computer program for best results.

 

I like the argyle, is there a reason you used it?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KittSmith_95 said:

It's not bad for a hand-drawn set, but you really need to get this into a computer program for best results.

 

I like the argyle, is there a reason you used it?

 

I thought the argyle represented diamonds for a casino theme well. I might try to learn how to do computer designs over the weekend because I know it would help my identity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this