NBA to Hockey (Milwaukee and Golden State Update)

Dexatron19

I've had this idea in my head for a long time, and have worked on some teams already. Now that I'm finally done with school I feel like I will have the time to do more teams. Maybe even complete the entire NBA to what I think all the teams would look like as Hockey teams. I will throw in a couple of teams that are no longer in the league, and maybe even an all star set. One thing that I'm currently trying to figure out is if I should make the logos that have a basketball in it, and try to change it to something related to hockey. With most uniforms I will try to relate it to the current uniforms that the team is wearing. I will start off with 3 jerseys for each team consisting of the normal home and away, and an alternate (if an alternate is a throwback that will be used as the alt uniform).

Now to the first two teams, since it is the finals I thought that would be a good place to start.

The Cleveland Cavaliers

Home:

cavsh1.png

Away:cavsh.png

Alternate:cavsh2.png

And The Golden State Warriors

Home:gldnsth1.png

Away:gldnsth.png

Alternate: (I know they have a black alt, but I liked this throwback to much, gray background is there just to make it easier to see the word on the sleeves)gldnsth2.png

C&C is welcomed. And you can suggest who you want me to do next. 

Thank you.

Thank you to the people that commented. Thanks for the feedback. Milwaukee is up. And also an update to the Warriors.

I will start with the update to Golden State, to the Home and Away uniforms.

Home:Made the sleeve design straighter rather then the curved way i had before. And also added a sleeve number to it. gldnsth1.png

Away: Same changes as the home uniform.gldnsth.png

Now to the Milwaukee Bucks.

Home: buch.png

Away:buch1.png 

Alternate:buc2.png

C&C is always welcomed. 

Archived