Which team has the worst identity?

Ark

I think it is the Indiana Pacers. The name Pacers is unique and they COULD have a great identity. But the only real identity they ever had was an arm holding a giant yellow tennis ball.

nrv5bijg56ha3h4f0fvet8aft.gif

Now their only logo is a basketball will lines

3083.gif

which made sense when their jerseys had pinstripes, but they don't even have those anymore.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Safe to say it's an NBA team. Cases can be made for each of the above listed. My vote is Thunder.  Just meh identity with no real flow or sense. Why is there black in their collar?? With a name like Thunder they could've done much better. 

GO NETS.

NBA - Thunder, Clippers, Hawks, 

NFL - Washington, Jaguars, Buccaneers

MLB - Marlins, Diamondbacks, Rays, Nationals, Cardinals

NHL - Lightning, Hurricanes, Capitals, Coyotes

had to group them all together, couldn't pick one. i included uniforms as part of teh identity

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

By worst identity, you mean logos and uniforms, correct? If so...

NFL - Tampa Bay Buccaneers

MLB - San Diego Padres

NBA- Los Angeles Clippers

NHL - Washington Capitals

Overall, I give it to the Clippers.

1 hour ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

By worst identity, you mean logos and uniforms, correct? If so...

NFL - Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Overall, I give it to the Clippers.

Maybe because I'm bias, but I fail to see how the Bucs have terrible logos. The uniforms are indeed terrible, but the logos were definitely an upgrade over the set that was really starting to look dated. 

The Dolphins' new logo is terrible and there's not enough orange, but at least you can tell they're still the Miami Dolphins. The Thunder and Hurricanes are bland, mismatched garbage.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

1 hour ago, rickyISking said:

Maybe because I'm bias, but I fail to see how the Bucs have terrible logos. The uniforms are indeed terrible, but the logos were definitely an upgrade over the set that was really starting to look dated. 

says the guy with the old logo in his signature

3 hours ago, Ark said:

The Clippers at least used to have a great identity

5452.gif

Everyone forgot that the Clippers are named after clipper ships because they spent 30 years trying to be the Lakers. 

That was a great color scheme, but I honestly don't care for that particular logo. I get that the designer was trying to avoid creating something that looks busy and complicated, but to me the shapes look too basic. Without knowing what a Clipper ship is, most people would just see a zig-zag shape and a circle. 

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

Clippers and Thunder are bad, but my hands down winner are the Cleveland Browns.  No logo, plain word mark and the worst uniforms in the NFL.  How do you have a team in 2016 with no logo?   I am fine with no logo on the helmet, but you have to have one for all other types of uses.  

Archived