Artist4Adonai

Playing around with the USA National Soccer Kit. I can't stand what Nike has done the last few design cycles.  The best kit they ever did was the centennial design. It was simple, clean, and actually used our colors!  I took the current redesigned logo and integrated it into a similar design to the centennial look.  To distinguish us from everyone else I went with the striped socks to reflect "Old Glory".  No neon color accents, no Popsicle stripes, and no black. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

7 hours ago, Artist4Adonai said:

Playing around with the USA National Soccer Kit. I can't stand what Nike has done the last few design cycles.  The best kit they ever did was the centennial design. It was simple, clean, and actually used our colors!  I took the current redesigned logo and integrated it into a similar design to the centennial look.  To distinguish us from everyone else I went with the striped socks to reflect "Old Glory".  No neon color accents, no Popsicle stripes, and no black. 

image.jpeg

Forget the Waldo kit, this is what the US should be wearing. Perfect implementation of the stripes.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

I would say, just so the kits aren't almost the same, maybe give the blue kit navy socks and incorporate red and white somewhere else, so that only the shorts are the same for the two kits. I really like the designs for both kits.

Archived