Playing around with the USA National Soccer Kit. I can't stand what Nike has done the last few design cycles.  The best kit they ever did was the centennial design. It was simple, clean, and actually used our colors!  I took the current redesigned logo and integrated it into a similar design to the centennial look.  To distinguish us from everyone else I went with the striped socks to reflect "Old Glory".  No neon color accents, no Popsicle stripes, and no black. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

7 hours ago, Artist4Adonai said:

Playing around with the USA National Soccer Kit. I can't stand what Nike has done the last few design cycles.  The best kit they ever did was the centennial design. It was simple, clean, and actually used our colors!  I took the current redesigned logo and integrated it into a similar design to the centennial look.  To distinguish us from everyone else I went with the striped socks to reflect "Old Glory".  No neon color accents, no Popsicle stripes, and no black. 

image.jpeg

Forget the Waldo kit, this is what the US should be wearing. Perfect implementation of the stripes.

If you use the crest at the chest I might raise it up a bit more. Otherwise the numbers will be sitting on the players belly button. Nice look though! 

8 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

If you use the crest at the chest I might raise it up a bit more. Otherwise the numbers will be sitting on the players belly button. Nice look though! 

True!

The hooped socks are a really nice way of bringing in the flag while keeping the rest of the kit subtle. Cool idea.

Clean, smooth look. Not really liking the chest-crest, but I feel like that would be something I could get used to. The socks are great too, gives the unis a little pop without going overboard like Nike did.

Made some slight edits/updates. Added numerals to both designs, moved the crest to the chest on the away kit, and added a watermark which I forgot to do the first go-around. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

What template did you use for this, I may need to take a stab at designing some kits using this.

4 hours ago, soflo_sports said:

What template did you use for this, I may need to take a stab at designing some kits using this.

Just photo manipulation with the procreate app on my iPad.

Yes yes yes

I'd also like it if we'd just go back to the centennial logo.

centennial uniform.jpg

Edited by Artist4Adonai
grammer

I would say, just so the kits aren't almost the same, maybe give the blue kit navy socks and incorporate red and white somewhere else, so that only the shorts are the same for the two kits. I really like the designs for both kits.