Future Premier League Project - 20/20 - Aston Villa

Berlin Wall

5/20

b9dfgp.jpg

Liverpool FC

Of course I put LFC into my league. They may be my favourite club from the current Premier League and so I thought a lot about the logo. I decided to go just with the shield of their current primary logo and call it a day. I know that their logo has a lot of tradition and meaning behind it, but asthetically it's kind of a disaster. But just this shield works quite fine. Like they do now I just put the Liver Bird on the kits.

For the kits I think that Liverpool should just wear basic red-white at home and forget all that yellow nonsense. I went with a NBish modern but simple design. And of course Carlsberg recognized that it was a huge mistake to leave Liverpool. For the away uniform I went with all green. I know I deleted all green from their logo, but I still always liked green as an away colour for LFC.

2dtublx.jpg

kf4904.jpg

28ls2ux.jpg

raq3c6.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a fan of the Scousers but that Liverpool layout is great. I'd add the Justice for the 96 logo to the back of the shirt though. Changing the league patch from a roundel to the rectangular look is an improvement as well.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

A few days passed by, but this project ain't over yet.

6/20

2cmxd91.jpg

Leicester City

Well, like one year ago they would've never been part of such a project of mine. Things change quick, no need to explain reasons here. I went with Adidas because I needed another club with it, and I could see them supplying Leicester in the near future. And I brought back white shorts, because that's the right look for them (at least for me).

2llotns.jpg

1zgxhtd.jpg

107jr6r.jpg

24mz34m.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Having Leicester City predominantly blue-and-white gets them muddled up with Chelsea too much, I think. Leicester can really own blue-and-gold, though, and I think that's more how they should define themselves going forward.

12 minutes ago, officeglenn said:

Having Leicester City predominantly blue-and-white gets them muddled up with Chelsea too much, I think. Leicester can really own blue-and-gold, though, and I think that's more how they should define themselves going forward.

But I already put Chelsea in blue and gold. ;)

7/20

4zukht.jpg

Manchester City

So, here's ManC. I think they look best with a classic home kit. It would be amazing if they'd bring back the navy blue socks. The away kit is very 90s inspired because it would be fun seeing City in such a kit, especially if the other kits would be so simple and clean. The third is kinda like PSG.

t9xnk0.jpg

xc2n93.jpg

2hozpg6.jpg

zmmazo.jpg

Thank's for mentioning it, I put them back on the map.

8/20

v6izh5.jpg

Derby County

Next one is Derby County. They belong to the PL for me because of their history and their identity. Imo they have one of the best logos in soccer. The ram is simply brilliant. The home kit is as simple and retro as it can get. I think navy is a perfect away colour for Derby, as they used navy-white kits through their history. So I also went with a very classic away uniform design. To round it up I added a more creative yellow third jersey.

214egrs.jpg

2a5hix0.jpg

depo2a.jpg

2ppy4rd.jpg

9/20

2mpbc4h.jpg

Oldham Athletic

This might be the first big suprise here. I wanted some AFC Bournemouth kinda club in my league and chose Oldham Athletic because they already have some top division experience not too long ago. I also really like their logo and identity around the owl. I chose the japanese Mizuno as their supplier and went with a similar look they had during their first division years. All blue with some white and red. The third kit's orange and blue are colours they regularly wear as an away look.

95r9s6.jpg

oe3h4.jpg

2r5erec.jpg

34yb23l.jpg

I fear that Everton aren't gonna make the cut judging by the map. Hopefully still room for Leeds United :) Interesting choice with Oldham, I like the home and third but don't like the curved horizontal band on the away

10/20

2u76rya.jpg

Arsenal FC

Not much to say about Arsenal here. I think they have one of the worst logos in the PL and I think they should throwback to a very simple logo. So I focused just on the cannon and the script and that's about it. To the uniforms. I'm actually not a fan of Arsenal wearing red socks, but I thought it would fit better with the shirt this time. The away kit is just very classic and the third is like a modern compilation of some away kit's they've worn. But still with the black something unusual for Arsenal.

14t3474.jpg

208wh1w.jpg

33tqed5.jpg

33ttd6r.jpg

11/20

j9yntz.jpg

Bolton Wanderers

The Wanderers are the next team. After 73 first division years they are 13th of the English (and Welsh) all time table. So they definitely belong to the PL for me. First, I've completely redone their logo. I had the idea of just putting the BWFC roundel into the Lancashire rose and I'm happy with the outcome. For the uniforms I chose the Wanderers as the second team to wear Admiral.

2dlnhw0.jpg

3150hp2.jpg

25z6ra1.jpg

2zxqt5l.jpg

12/20

5yxgsl.jpg

Wolverhampton Wanderers

Next team up is the Wolves. I also simplified their logo here and just used the Wolve head with an orange outline. I wanted to use Hummel on one team and chose Wolverham for it.

2yx0xug.jpg

1zqzcs5.jpg

2rbzhb6.jpg

11h8f86.jpg

Archived