Professional Dodgeball Coalition 2.0

Windell918

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Windell918 said:

Bonus alt of the day: The Topeka Twister (There was a special request for a green jersey here)

Twisters-Jerseys.jpgTwisters-Alt.jpg

Whoever requested the green alternate made the right call, it looks amazing.  Same with the fauxback.

7wldHiW.png

Chelsea.png

1 hour ago, Thedamonman said:

I hate to be that guy, but on the Trackers logo page it says Montgomry.  Everything's looking great, though.  Love the sleeved alts and the fauxbacks.

No qualms with you Mr. That Guy. My spelling needs critiquing as much as anything else anymore. Thanks. I fixed it in the original post. 

I've been gone for a while, here are my takes on the last 4 teams

Portland: I feel like the logo needs some more detail, it looks far too flat as is. Love the plaid pattern on the uniforms

Seattle Swans: Great identity. What font did you use for the script?

Seattle Emeralds: No complaints

Vancouver: I always thought this logo set was one of your worst the first go round, and the whale just seems a little sloppy compared to the sleek logos you have for the other teams.

47 minutes ago, sleuthpanther said:

I'd just remove that little green bar off the top part, besides that looks great!

I personally like the green bar. I did try messing with it because I wanted the "V" to show up more. In the end I felt it added too much structure to the logo. The precision of a whale jumping through something and not just over something I feel is a better idea to convey. I also do kind of like that the V is hidden a bit this way. And it kind of makes a stylized "O" for orcas

Archived