Professional Dodgeball Coalition 2.0

Windell918

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went with option two and heres the results!

AUG-22-25RERUN.jpg

Quite a bit to  look at here. A little bit of everything happened in the first few days. The first game went 7 sets. Norfolk got an early Eliminator win. Alabama got a sweep. Omaha and Sacramento just went back and forth the whole way. Here are the updated standings:

AUG-25-RERUN.jpg

Well be back to the normal one day per day schedule tomorrow. Cheers.

1 hour ago, Windell918 said:

Went with option two and heres the results!

AUG-22-25RERUN.jpg

Quite a bit to  look at here. A little bit of everything happened in the first few days. The first game went 7 sets. Norfolk got an early Eliminator win. Alabama got a sweep. Omaha and Sacramento just went back and forth the whole way. Here are the updated standings:

AUG-25-RERUN.jpg

Well be back to the normal one day per day schedule tomorrow. Cheers.

AWESOME!!! Can't wait for PDC and LPDC

12 hours ago, Raptorman415 said:

On the standings sheet, it says Calgary Riggers. Thought I'd point that out.

Ill fix that right away.But it may not show for a few days on the standings sheets (already done)

And for tonight the Sprint Off for the PDC. Two big city matches from opposite ends of the states. 

AUG-27.jpg

and it kind of flopped. Chicago came out and really shut down Miami in south beach and Seattle ran through NJ with basically a perfect game. Not very competitive of a debut but these things happen.

AUG-27.jpg

Opening weekend continues tomorrow. 

Finally, PDC competition has begun. Its fine that opening night wasn't the most competitive. It's opening night and that will pretty much make it seem competitive no matter what. It also is entertaining for us as well for competition because the wait is finally over. Can't wait for the triple dose of PDC tomorrow.

7wldHiW.png

Chelsea.png

3 minutes ago, LA_Angels said:

I have a question, probably already explained before but... What does the E mean in the Seattle-Jersey game?

It stands for Eliminator. That essentially ends the game and gives the team that used it the automatic victory, whether they were winning or losing when they used it. I don't remember the exact rule on when it can be used, but that is what is does when it is used.

7wldHiW.png

Chelsea.png

6 hours ago, willmoen said:

It stands for Eliminator. That essentially ends the game and gives the team that used it the automatic victory, whether they were winning or losing when they used it. I don't remember the exact rule on when it can be used, but that is what is does when it is used.

It it used after the 3rd set and only when there is just one player remaining, if the ball hits the floor, it's ruled dead and can't be used for the remainder of the set. The Ball can also be knocked off during this and it can be ruled dead that way.

9 hours ago, TheTalkingBrony said:

Where's Tuesday, wednesday, and thursday's.

I guess with strict schedule I had for the team releases and the way the season got started it would have been safe to assume that Id be able to post everyday. (Truthfully I would like to) But with school that just not plausible all the time so you may see a gap between my posts like this. I will catch ya up as soon as I can. Heres the last 3 days:

AUG-30.jpgAUG-31.jpgSEP-1.jpg

And the updated standings (Drillers fixed)

SEP-1.jpg

Sorry for the delay and I apologize in advance for the rest of the season because it will have again Im sure.

SEP-1.jpg

Archived