Professional Dodgeball Coalition 2.0

Windell918

1 hour ago, Silence of the Rams said:

Kinda disappointed that you didn't stick with the Orlando command However that doesn't take anything away from the design quality which is stellar. Also Orlando as a city in my personal opinion should be in the main leauge, but at the same time it fits in the d Leauge here (not based on your design quality I mean based on the solar bears being in the ECHL). And message to some sporting head honcho. MAKE THIS A REALITY, ESPECIALLY WITH THESE DESIGNS WE NEED TO HAVE A LITTLE MORE EXCITEMENT BESIDES (no offense) PEOPLE HITTING A BALL INTO A HOLE (golf) FOR 3 :censored:ing DAYS.

And also I take it the HAY thing was a clue to who we see next

So what I put a team in Orlando means the whole command idea is scraped? Id keep your eyes open. Theres still 40 some days left ;)

Yes Hay was a hint. With all my cryptic hints I figure I OWe yA a straight answer for once.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not smart enough to figure out the riddle. I'm just excited for Oklahoma!

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

With all I have to do tomorrow I'm gonna  treat it like a work day and just go ahead and drop IOWA.

Haymakers-Logo.jpg

Haymakers-Jersey.jpg

The sublimation pattern  comes from the Des Moines city flag.

Haymakers-Gear.jpgHaymakers-Court.jpg

Up next things will spiral out of control!!

Creative Constructive Critiques Always Enjoyed. 

4 minutes ago, jmoe12 said:

Another nice identity, is there rhyme or reason to the sublimated pattern on the uniforms? It looks neat.

Topeka next? Hopefully not too many changes.

Lol might wanna read through the post again I explained it haha

Forecast: Get to the storm cellar!! Topeka rips back to PDC land. A well liked concept has few changes but does have a new look for the jersey. (just fyi they're not moving to Wichita. Not being rude just been asked a hundred times now. Just personally favor Topeka)

Twisters-Logo.jpg

Twisters-Jerseys.jpgTwisters-Gear.jpgTwisters-Court.jpg

Up next: Ladies that get up when the rooster crows.

Been following this for awhile and I just have to say, the first PDC thread is probably the greatest thread I have ever seen. So when I saw this new one, I actually literally jumped out of my seat because I was so excited. From the logos to the uniforms to the courts, everything has been perfectly thought out.

For the last two concepts, Iowa is perfect. I love the logo and the sublimation of the flag on the jerseys.

I remember seeing the Twisters logo the first go around and I loved it and still love it, even the little changes. I like the idea of the twister sublimation on the uniforms, it's just on the back shorts, the "eye" of the twister kind of looks like it's highlighting the players' butthole. Maybe in real life you could barely see it but that's the first thing I saw.

Other than that great job as always and can't wait to see what other teams come back and their new identities.

Topeka was always one of my favorites in the original series and that carries over here. I like the new uniforms and, gosh, those side panels are cool. Topeka has a better ring to it than Wichita with the Twisters and ultimately, it's your series. Do what you want. One small critique is that I think that the home uniform should be green. Topeka has too great of an identity to be just another black and white team. Iowa looks pretty good too. Always loved that logo.

56e455ee03d99_newmexico.png.a50dec533f84

Guest darkpiranha

Twisters are great.  Uniform is a definite upgrade.  But.... when I went to Twitter, I got a very rude surprise.  @topekatwisters does NOT exist.  #Disappointed #Lame

As I am a newbie here, I must say it is a revelation to see the are others out there who love creating & reviewing other folks' emblems, leagues, sports inventiveness as much as I do....."Hey, Ma!! Maybe I'm not wired weirdly after all !! Look what found online!!!! "  This is as therapeutic as a cool a hobby....or is it obsession?.....LOL...

I saw the original PDC threads& logos  a month ago....IT was quite cool....Is there a way to view the initial 130 or 150+ teams/logos/areas again now? Thanks in advance !!!

6 hours ago, MonopolyGameBanker said:

As I am a newbie here, I must say it is a revelation to see the are others out there who love creating & reviewing other folks' emblems, leagues, sports inventiveness as much as I do....."Hey, Ma!! Maybe I'm not wired weirdly after all !! Look what found online!!!! "  This is as therapeutic as a cool a hobby....or is it obsession?.....LOL...

I saw the original PDC threads& logos  a month ago....IT was quite cool....Is there a way to view the initial 130 or 150+ teams/logos/areas again now? Thanks in advance !!!

Sure is!  http://www.flickr.com/photos/27705980@N03/

Also  to everyone else Im just gonna leave this here. Not sure when they'll get done. But they will....

ALTERNATES-temp.jpg

COCKADOODLEDOOOOOOO!!! Up this morning will be be the Reds from the down of Providence.

Reds-Logo.jpg

Never got to excited over the old primary but I really did like the original secondary and word mark. And the color scheme :)

Reds-Jerseys.jpg

Fun things can happen when you have great colors to mix.

Reds-Gear.jpg

Haha get it!? Because Rhode Island? Reds-Court.jpg

Up next we will try to fill a Kevin Durrant sized void. 

Seeing as I just stumbled upon this thread for the first time without any knowledge of the old one, all I can say is that I was blown away! You put so much time and effort into every part and detail, and that really makes it seem like it's a real sport.

Not to mention the logos. Everything looks professional and clean. Honestly this whole thread is full of eye candy.

The jerseys and merchandise are well thought out and designed as well. I love the little sayings you have for each team, and the sublimination patterns on the jerseys are just awesome. I have to say, you really have made professional dodgeball seem feasible and fun. (And what can I say....I'm not a fan of dodgeball, so that's a big compliment :P )

I generally hate sponsors on jerseys, but you've somehow made them work. Kudos to you.

I'd like to help you and give some constructive criticism, but I personally can not find anything wrong with what you have. Well done.

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

Archived