Windell918

Professional Dodgeball Coalition 2.0

Wow. Just wow. Rhode Island is perfect. I especially love the court and the slogan. Very creative. 

Oklahoma City is next! I'm pumped!

The Reds are awesome. 

7 hours ago, Uglybus said:

Oklahoma City is next! I'm pumped!

Yes. Yes it is:

Dream-Logo.jpg

I felt this was the superior of the two old logos. Did a little touch up on the line and the word mark. Not much changed though.

Dream-Jerseys.jpg

Keeps the same trim pattern from the old set. Adds a new feather pattern down the sides that was super fun to make. 

Dream-Gear.jpg

Love this slogan. Sounds like a fun party atmosphere, but when in the context of "dream" make you scratch your head a bit. 

Dream-Court.jpg

Fairly simple court design here, echoing the trim pattern from the jerseys. 

Up next: lets get ready to...

Creative Constructive Critiques Always Enjoyed.  

Great  job  dude love  this  series 

On July 8, 2016 at 10:06 AM, Windell918 said:

Up next: lets get ready to...

...RUMBLE

Rumble-Logo.jpg

Rumble-Jerseys.jpgRumble-Gear.jpgRumble-Court.jpg

Up next we bite into the desert.

Oklahoma looks okay, although I always liked the other logo a bit better. I really like the uniform pattern though. I love everything about Omaha. The colors look great.  The logo looks great. The uniforms looks good too. I like how you incorporated the logo into the uniforms. I wonder if these PDRL uniforms and courts would look better if you recolored the big league logos to match the minor league scheme? They seem out of place, especially Topeka here.

Working tomorrow so heres your PM dose of PDC. Vipers-Logo.jpg

Thickened some lines, cleaned it up and removed white. 

Vipers-Jersey.jpg

To bold unique looks for the same idea.Vipers-Gear.jpg

Don't get bit you guys.

Vipers-Court.jpg

What in the world is a Talking Stick Resort anyway?

Up Next the city of angels takes her throne.

WOW! You continue to amaze me with these designs! Just the simple change of the usage of the color scheme sets the design leaps and bounds apart from the previous Vipers design. This entire set is great.

16 hours ago, Jabel777 said:

Oklahoma looks okay, although I always liked the other logo a bit better. I really like the uniform pattern though. I love everything about Omaha. The colors look great.  The logo looks great. The uniforms looks good too. I like how you incorporated the logo into the uniforms. I wonder if these PDRL uniforms and courts would look better if you recolored the big league logos to match the minor league scheme? They seem out of place, especially Topeka here.

Sorry I missed responding to this. I get what you're saying. They do look out of place in terms of colors. That said the idea is to be able to distinguish which pro club each player is affiliated with. Say a scout from Seattle (for example) is looking for some young talent to trade for and they see a game that Omaha is playing. If they like player X they should be able to know right away if they get ahold of Topeka or OKC.

The underline on the wordmarks for Arizona is such a clever touch that looks great. This is definitely one of my favourites from the series so far!

On July 10, 2016 at 11:00 AM, moonwalker said:

Los Angeles Queens or something along those lines is next I'm guessing?

Queen-Logo.jpg

Nailed it! Took the secondary from Quebec to create a brand new brand. 

Queens-Jerseys.jpg

A very old school look with a royal color scheme.

Queens-Gear.jpg

Queens-Court.jpg

Up next more of the same. Just more male.

Wow this Queens one is great! I just noticed a typo on the gear picture "LLOS ANGELES QUEENS". I'm also not sure on the number font, it doesn't quite fit with the wordmarks on the jerseys. 

Could just be me, but I think OKC's main logo placement on the jerseys looks a bit weird. I say that'd be due to the striping below it.

But all of the others have been great.

LA looks good. I like the logo and the color scheme looks great. Those jerseys have a bit of a throwback feel, and I like that. This is probably one of my favorite ladies' teams so far.

I feel like women's dodgeball, to be profitable, would have to be played in bikinis ;)

Were back with the other half of the LA dodgeball scene.

Reign-Logo.jpg

Changed the colors and thickened some lines. 

Reign-Jersey.jpg

Went for a classic look here here just like their building mates. Fancy stripes and royal colors for Lala Town.

Reign-Gear.jpg

Went "Reign of Terror" for this squad. I actually originally had "Purple Reign" first then Prince died and I felt bad about it. 

Reign-Court.jpg

Used the same idea for the court pattern that I used for the Queens. I really want these two teams to be brother and sister clubs.

Up next we bug out in the namesake city of my favorite Weird Al song ever.(If you haven't heard it you should)

ALBUQUERQUE!!!!

Wasn't a big fan of the old Reign look but this one looks good. I like the color scheme and the logos look good. I like how you carried over the uniform style a bit in a way. I'm from New Mexico, so I'm really excited to see what you have in store for Albuquerque!

A (a) L (l) B (b) U (u)........QUERQUE!!!!

Ants-Logo.jpg

Rebranding of the New Mexico Fire Ants down to the simpler Albuquerque Ants. Felt the old primary was too much of  a "graphic novel super villain" look so I went with he secondary that honestly I like a lot more. (Wakka wakka do-do ya!)

Ants-Jersey.jpg

The unis have a traditional mojave feel to them. Snuck the ant in to the pattern too. (NOOOO we're out of bear claws!)

Ants-Gear.jpg

Went with a white look here to contrast the bi-colored uniform set. (Sweetie pumpkin, do you wanna join the Columbia Record Club??)

Ants-Court.jpg

With this court, in a roundabout way, what Im really trying to express is that I. HATE. SAUERKRAUT!!!!!!

Up Next: what does it matter? its not ALBUQUERQUE! (hehe Its big D)