Professional Dodgeball Coalition 2.0

Windell918

Ill bump Albuquerque by posting Dallas....and its not the the Wranglers.

I moved the concept from Saskatchewan to Dallas and reworked the colors. 

Rascals-Logo.jpgRascals-Jerseys.jpgRascals-Gear.jpgRascals-Court.jpg 

Up next Texas 2 of 4

Creative Constructive Critiques Always Enjoyed.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Albuquerque looks good. I'm still not sure about the Ants name but the set makes up for it. I really like the logos and uniforms. The court looks good too. One critique is that the Mojave pattern has nothing to do with New Mexico. A Navajo or Apache pattern would be better suited for New Mexico. 

I really like Dallas too. The colors are great and everything else works really well! I'm glad you scrapped that Wranglers concept too.

56e455ee03d99_newmexico.png.a50dec533f84

6 hours ago, Jabel777 said:

Albuquerque looks good. I'm still not sure about the Ants name but the set makes up for it. I really like the logos and uniforms. The court looks good too. One critique is that the Mojave pattern has nothing to do with New Mexico. A Navajo or Apache pattern would be better suited for New Mexico. 

I really like Dallas too. The colors are great and everything else works really well! I'm glad you scrapped that Wranglers concept too.

I just looked into this a little more. You're definitely right about the mojave part. Luckily, Ive found examples of all three tribes using the same pattern/shape so it still works.

On June 24, 2016 at 8:15 PM, Windell918 said:

I have to work early in the AM so I days like today I will post the next team the night before. Better than the night of I would think. Here the next squad:

Union-Logo.jpg

C-Bus had quite the following last time so I didn't change much. I did rework the outlining (simplified) and thicken the center pattern. I also darken the blue a smidgen for better contrast. 

Union-Jerseys.jpg

These uniforms used pretty much the same ideas as the old. Didn't feel it was broke then. 

Union-Gear.jpg

"Union Made" was an easy pick for the slogan. Wont get into workforce politics but it sounded good!

Union-Court.jpg

"Nationwide is on your side"

Hope ya dig the new version as the old. Up next will be a set of ladies that would make Lancelot proud

Creative,Constructive Critiques Always Enjoyed.

This looks nice.  I sure wish that I'd become coach of this team.  If we won the Abraham Blinkin Trophy, we'd be on the cover of Sports Illustrated magazine.  If EA Sports caught onto this, there'd even be a videogame franchise called PDC Dodgeball.

1 hour ago, Dan O'Mac said:

I personally prefer the "stamp" version of the Galaxy logo because of the outline on each aspect of the logo ("G", star and orbit path). I find it looks cleaner that way.

So your saying still have the colors but use the stamp version so there is white space between each piece?

17 minutes ago, Dan O'Mac said:

That's exactly what I was trying to say! I don't know if it'll work with they yellow, however.

Edited the original. Little detail but I agree it looks better all around. Thanks for the suggestion!

And now for todays set. Delayed it a smidge because yesterday was late. Very similar look for Houston's male counterpart. Fresh new marks too.

Command-Logo.jpg

The command name and some word-mark details move from Orlando to Houston. The logo is brand new and uses the planets ring to form a 'C' for command. Could would as a Houston Rockets set if you wanna pretend.

Command-Jersey.jpg

Everything about this kit says upward to me. The angles just have a real space feel.

Command-Gear.jpg

No Limits would be a decent catch phrase for any sporting club but with a space theme it really makes you wonder how far they could go.

Command-Court.jpg

After I made this I really wanted to see a pregame effect that makes the logo look like its spinning between those points.

Up next: Finishing Texas in the PDRL. Opposite of Offense.

12 hours ago, Darknes said:

Hound Dog! We're going to Memphis!

San Antonio looks great

image.png

There is a major flaw in your testimony. If I remember correctly, Nashville was the home to the Hounds, not Memphis. This evidence contradicts your statement!

Welcome to Kansas, where you can see your future, literally.

image.png

IMG_1326.PNG

16 minutes ago, RedfieldNick said:

image.png

There is a major flaw in your testimony. If I remember correctly, Nashville was the home to the Hounds, not Memphis. This evidence contradicts your statement!

Sustained. I know the name fits Memphis too but I still like it for Nashville. And since I have to be up and gone early tomorrow, here they are:

Hounds-Logo.jpgHounds-Jerseys.jpgHounds-Gear.jpgHounds-Court.jpg

Up next: Fast! my home state!

24 minutes ago, Windell918 said:Sustained. I know the name fits Memphis too but I still like it for Nashville. And since I have to be up and gone early tomorrow, here they are:

Hounds-Logo.jpgHounds-Jerseys.jpgHounds-Gear.jpgHounds-Court.jpg

Up next: Fast! my home state!

But of course, Your Honor, the Hounds look excellent, the next will be Indy

image.gif

Welcome to Kansas, where you can see your future, literally.

image.png

IMG_1326.PNG

Archived