Las Vegas NHL Expansion

ShinyHubCaps

13 hours ago, goforbroke said:

Only on the internet would someone criticize the accuracy of a joke meant for 4 year olds.    

Or a marine biology class.. Assuming it was the same joke.. (Although my four year old knows squids have tentacles, thanks to spongebob)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard through grape vine Army IS taking action. What exact that means or when I do not know, imagine if Mr.Foley gets away with this it opens up the door to others using their identity but claiming a mark for a different use. That cannot be allowable. I also notice ALL 3 trademarks for Golden, Desert and Silver are moving forward under examination...hhhmmm

Silver Knights was the better name for Nevada (and because in your mind's eye, knights are silvery, not golden), but now they can't very well downgrade from gold to silver, can they?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I agree with entirely which means IF it had to change they'd either go Desert which would have satisfied the polls OR he can always rip off Chicago still LOL Or maybe ya just Desert Knights then :) If he doesn't use something fairly original he'll be bashed again.

Too late for the Vegas Krypton Knights?

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Vegas Knights in White Satin.  

Potentially great road uniform.  And I am sure they'll be never reaching the end.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

51 minutes ago, OnWis97 said:

Potentially great road uniform.  And I am sure they'll be never reaching the end.

Just what I'm going through watching Bill Foley create the team's identity he can't understand. 

55 minutes ago, kroywen said:

Dump the unnecessary adjective and just make them "Las Vegas Knights." Problem solved.

We've been over this, my dood. some minor league team will throw a temper-tantrum if Las Vegas calls themselves that 

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

1 hour ago, OnWis97 said:

Breathe deep, the gathering gloom

Final Cut Pro crashes in every room

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived