Las Vegas NHL Expansion

ShinyHubCaps

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ltp74 said:

The longer this goes on the more I want the team to have a name and identity tied in with the A bomb testing from back in the day.

Oh I get it! Because the whole thing has already kinda blown up in their face???

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

6 hours ago, BrianLion said:

yeah I'm not sure how you build a positive brand around an ugly, large bird that survives by eating the carcasses of dead animals, and is also is a term for describing someone who takes advantage of the weak? 

It has worked just fine for the Ravens.

Texas.gif

A gentleman e-mailed me asking if his son's team could use the "Aces" logo and wordmark for their uniforms. I changed the A-star to a baseball, extended

some of the wing stripes to the ball (like motion lines), and converted to their team colours. They (whoever "they" are) did a fantastic job on the uniforms. Have a great season guys!...

eta12.jpg

7 minutes ago, spartacat_12 said:

http://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/1097034

So it's been confirmed that they will be Adjective Knights. Black Knights and Sand Knights have been ruled out. At this point I think Silver Knights is the best possible option. 

Holy :censored:... It will surely sounds like a AA baseball team. Not as good as Black Knights? Considering the fact that Black Knights sucked then I guess it will be even worse?

3 hours ago, Gothamite said:

That does look fantastic.  

yeah but tarnished by the number being placed on the wrong side. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

33 minutes ago, spartacat_12 said:

http://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/1097034

So it's been confirmed that they will be Adjective Knights. Black Knights and Sand Knights have been ruled out. At this point I think Silver Knights is the best possible option. 

In the same interview, Mr Foley mentioned that the sweater material was "like a steel mesh"...Sounds like Silver to me.

It better be Silver Knights. Desert Knights as a hockey team would be the joke name of the league. And you can still have the desired color scheme with Silver Knights and a decent logo that makes sense more than a knight in desert camo colors. 

8 hours ago, sparky chewbarky said:

A gentleman e-mailed me asking if his son's team could use the "Aces" logo and wordmark for their uniforms. I changed the A-star to a baseball, extended

some of the wing stripes to the ball (like motion lines), and converted to their team colours. They (whoever "they" are) did a fantastic job on the uniforms. Have a great season guys!...

eta12.jpg

I'll admit, I really like the look of this. The hat looks especially gorgeous. Did you receive any compensation, or did you do this out of kind regards?

Either way, it's nice to see one of your designs actually get used! 

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

Archived