• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is some pretty good stuff here.

I like the Eastern/Western Conference logos a lot.

LOVE the Spurs.  The little nod to the Alamo is great.

Like the Blazers too.  

I like where you are going with the Knicks, though the very pale colors are bugging me; maybe a similar effort with the orange and blue? (even if you have to remove what I beive is a leaf from an apple).  Also, the Empire State Building almost gives a middle-finger vibe.  Not sure what can be done there.

I feel like the Raptors logo has too many hard angles.  He looks a bit chiseled.  I like the way you work in the leaves, but the overall look is a bit too much like the T-Wolves.

Bulls is a bit of a downgrade.  Pistons may be on the right track, but at least lose the paint splatter effect.  And I'd consider making the ball and letters either red or blue.

I like Phoenix but what's at the bottom?  (I see you've explained it; I don't think it's worth the effort...too small and ambiguous)

Miami is a downgrade.

Nice job on the Kings.  The crown is much clearer.

Wolves head looks a bit possessed; same with the Bucks.  Maybe too much detail?  Wizards too

I would like the Lakers logo if there were not other California teams.

I like Atlanta quite a bit, but the lines outside of the circle are unnecessary.  

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Here are few updates 

researcheslogo_zps2up84uoz.jpg

Timberwolves: Modernization of the trees, and half of the wolf black represents the wild night. 

Raptors: I've redraw all and create from their current I've brought the triangle with "Toronto" from old logos. 

Wizards: I've done an other shape for the bottom and rework the wordmark. 

Heat: after few feedbacks I've decided to rework on it this is a new version. 

thanks for your feedback. 

hNa1bgX.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived