Hi bigger hand, and tried to make them more visible, I don't know if it's get better or not! 
give your feedbacks! 

Wizards_zpsxvahbkzu.jpg

You're on the right track, I feel like that the fingers need to be rounded off to distinct them a little more. Otherwise, everything else is good.

ahhhhhh nice! I'll rounded the fingers :D almost done! 

There is some pretty good stuff here.

I like the Eastern/Western Conference logos a lot.

LOVE the Spurs.  The little nod to the Alamo is great.

Like the Blazers too.  

I like where you are going with the Knicks, though the very pale colors are bugging me; maybe a similar effort with the orange and blue? (even if you have to remove what I beive is a leaf from an apple).  Also, the Empire State Building almost gives a middle-finger vibe.  Not sure what can be done there.

I feel like the Raptors logo has too many hard angles.  He looks a bit chiseled.  I like the way you work in the leaves, but the overall look is a bit too much like the T-Wolves.

Bulls is a bit of a downgrade.  Pistons may be on the right track, but at least lose the paint splatter effect.  And I'd consider making the ball and letters either red or blue.

I like Phoenix but what's at the bottom?  (I see you've explained it; I don't think it's worth the effort...too small and ambiguous)

Miami is a downgrade.

Nice job on the Kings.  The crown is much clearer.

Wolves head looks a bit possessed; same with the Bucks.  Maybe too much detail?  Wizards too

I would like the Lakers logo if there were not other California teams.

I like Atlanta quite a bit, but the lines outside of the circle are unnecessary.  

Hi thanks for your feedback! I'm currently working on what you've said, 

Here are few updates 

researcheslogo_zps2up84uoz.jpg

Timberwolves: Modernization of the trees, and half of the wolf black represents the wild night. 

Raptors: I've redraw all and create from their current I've brought the triangle with "Toronto" from old logos. 

Wizards: I've done an other shape for the bottom and rework the wordmark. 

Heat: after few feedbacks I've decided to rework on it this is a new version. 

thanks for your feedback. 

The heat logo isn't really working for me. It reminds of a lava lamp, because it has a very smooth cylinder and kinda blobby colors . I don't really know how to fix it, that might be something you're actually trying to go for

Thanks for your feedback, I understand what you're pointing here, I'll do something with  less "effect" then. ;)

Really love the Kings, probably my favorite out of all of them.

LOVE THE NETS!!!!

Thanks lads for the feedbacks I'll post the version with all updates made ;) got Denver Nuggets done also.