2016-17 NBA "Olds Faces, New Places" -- FAs, Rookies & Traded Players

Josh.0

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adult jerseys don't have him wtih a number yet, but youth jerseys show #25.

I'm kind of tired of players going with single-digit numbers so I'm glad he's sticking with his college number.

Youth adidas Ben Simmons Royal Philadelphia 76ers Replica Jersey

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

18 hours ago, phutmasterflex said:

Clvek7WXIAAJ8Nb.jpg

Those numbers are ridiculously off-center.  The 2 only lines up with the R, while the 5 goes past the S.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

5 hours ago, Justin7218 said:

WARRIORS JONES MCCAW.jpg

Surprised there's no image of Mamdou Ndiaye

032015-CBK-irvine-Mamadou-Ndiaye-LN-PI.v

Fun fact: that photo is from the 2015 NCAA tournament in Seattle. I was at that game.

Note: This signing is not similarly named Mamadou Ndiaye, formerly on the Warriors in 2005.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

33 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Surprised there's no image of Mamdou Ndiaye

032015-CBK-irvine-Mamadou-Ndiaye-LN-PI.v

Fun fact: that photo is from the 2015 NCAA tournament in Seattle. I was at that game.

Note: This signing is not similarly named Mamadou Ndiaye, formerly on the Warriors in 2005.

That's wild that there'd be two guys with names that similar and they'd both play for the same team. I mean, I know the older one isn't still there but even so.

2 hours ago, BigEd76 said:

More Simmons:

ClzvPRdWQAIWY0y.jpg  ClzvPQXWAAQPteN.jpg 

They couldn't have steamed the wrinkles out of his shorts before having him model them?  Sheesh - even the trained cantaloupes that work at the gap can de-wrinkle shorts in 30 seconds.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived