2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

What makes you think the Jets will wear white pants based on what they've been doing since last season? It's been green pants every time they wear white aside from the whiteout vs Philly and color rush last week

I also don't see the Titans wearing navy blue at home in September based on recent years.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, gothedistance said:

The Chargers uniforms are underrated on here.

I think they are great but could use a yellow pants option.  Maybe stop merging powder blue trim with the Navy.  All white is a nice home alt.  Blue pants on the road, etc.

Maybe not the right place to post this, but does anyone know what happened to the Seahawks Uniform History Website? It used to have their weekly combos as well as what was worn when, etc.  I've been able to find some of the images via google images but the site appears to be gone. It was some domain that had "mickleyantz" or something close it. Really hope it isn't gone for good. I really enjoyed nerding out reading it. He did a great job.

SEAsig.png

31 minutes ago, CitizenTino said:

Browns announced they are going brown jerseys/white pants/orange socks Sunday at Miami. Is that another previously unused combo?

Normally, I would advocate brown socks to match the jersey, but with orange numbers and helmets, this might provide a decent color balance.

Yes... this combination was not used at all last season.

4 minutes ago, 4_tattoos said:

It looks like the Patriots are wearing the Texans navy blue pants tonight.

It looks terrible. It would've been so simple to match the shoulder and pant stripes and yet they managed to screw it up. Inexcusable.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

This season is almost too good to be true. We got the Dolphins back in aqua pants, the Titans back in Columbia blue pants, and the Redskins back in burgundy pants!!! The last few seasons its been Dolphins in all white (like several other teams), Titans in white over navy blue (like many other teams) and Redskins in white over yellow (Steelers, Packers). Now we get unique colored pants like back before 2013 and I couldn't be happier. Plus we got the jets wearing white over green.

4 minutes ago, Metro Boomin said:

The skins need to ditch the yellow pants completely

I like the gold pants paired with the burgundy jerseys at home. They just need to get rid of those striped socks and replace them with the solid burgundy socks they used to wear with white pants. White over burgundy should be our away uniforms..... White pants should be limited to practice and preseason only.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

Archived