2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

The burgundy pants are a good look on the road, just like white pants at home.  But overall I like the yellow pants better, home and away.  But I like variety.  I get excited to see the Seahawks in something other than blue pants once and a while, I miss the orange socks with the Buc's road whites.  Making the Cowboys wear blue is cool to me.  I think Color Rush is interesting.  I like variety, but consistency.  Mix and match unis seem to meet both. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like yellow for home games, burgundy for away, and white for the occasional random game. The problem with the yellow is that there is so many stripes going on at the same time, and sock stripes are a jumbled mess with the players different preferences. 

26 minutes ago, shstpt1 said:

I like yellow for home games, burgundy for away, and white for the occasional random game. The problem with the yellow is that there is so many stripes going on at the same time, and sock stripes are a jumbled mess with the players different preferences. 

If they changed the stripes on the yellow pants to a single burgundy stripe and a single white stripe, they would look much better. As the striping is now, it just adds to the inconsistency. And they definitely need solid burgundy socks rather than the striped ones.

But this is so much better than white over yellow:

IMG_2193.JPG

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

36 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

If they changed the stripes on the yellow pants to a single burgundy stripe and a single white stripe, they would look much better. As the striping is now, it just adds to the inconsistency. And they definitely need solid burgundy socks rather than the striped ones.

IMG_2193.JPG

And Cousins needs to learn how to wear his socks correctly

1 hour ago, 4_tattoos said:

I like the gold pants paired with the burgundy jerseys at home. They just need to get rid of those striped socks and replace them with the solid burgundy socks they used to wear with white pants. White over burgundy should be our away uniforms..... White pants should be limited to practice and preseason only.

Bergundy over yellow could be a nice look but the color balance is off. Not to mention the striping is all over the place

50 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

IMG_2193.JPG

I think mccarthy has a concept with consistant striping with the yellow pants and it looks fantastic

34 minutes ago, AgentColon2 said:

Looks so good under the sun against the bright blue of the Giants.

This gets my early vote for matchup of the week. There are several other good looking games today though so that could very easily change.

IMG_2194.JPG

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

1 hour ago, s3ahawkz said:

The redskins should try all red for one game and all white one time and also red tops with white bottoms

You realize they've done this, right?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Had to get a screenshot so this isn't the best quality pic but this is another really nice matchup in my mind:

IMG_2195.PNG

I tend to root for the Raiders but I would be perfectly fine with a loss in this game if it meant the Titans continued to wear this combination this season. Plus, as an Oregon fan it's extremely hard to root against Mariota anyways.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

3 hours ago, 4_tattoos said:

I like the gold pants paired with the burgundy jerseys at home. They just need to get rid of those striped socks and replace them with the solid burgundy socks they used to wear with white pants. White over burgundy should be our away uniforms..... White pants should be limited to practice and preseason only.

Or just go with a revised throwback set from the george allen era with some tinkering like solid burgundy socks and either keep the yellow facemask or go burgundy 

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

15 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

Yes I know about that because they wear all blue every week at home except for color rush but I'm talking more about the away games

I'd like to know the rota for their away games even though I'm not a Seahawks fan. I know they only break out the mono-gray on the road (like they should have last week in LA).

Archived