2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

2 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

Seahawks all white is awesome

BMMjNevBOL0.jpg

Probably won't see it for awhile after today's loss. I actually disagree with you though, I think both the white over gray and white over navy combinations are both superior to the all white, although there is a desperate need for white socks with the navy pants.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Probably won't see it for awhile after today's loss. I actually disagree with you though, I think both the white over gray and white over navy combinations are both superior to the all white, although there is a desperate need for white socks with the navy pants.

It depends on the team we are playing against and ever since our super bowl we have only worn all white 3 times which is once every season. Before the super bowl it was our primary away outfit

I would love to see blue over grey much more often, and even at home.  But they have worn blue over blue at home since 2002.  I think they have sustained the claim that that is their signature look, and the rest is just extra. And with the exception of just a few classic look teams, everybody is adding options, not streamlining.  I could see teams with both home and road alts after a few years when color rush gets stale.  

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed. Please give me 24 to 48 hours after a game to post corrections as 99% of the time I am not able to sit and post at the time of the game(s).

Regular Season Week 9 (Part1) (BYES: Redskins, Bengals, Cardinals, Bears, Texans, Patriots)
Falcons @ Buccaneers
uKGXewG.jpg0DisrtE.png
Lions @ Vikings
3lHu1sQ.jpg536r0be.jpg
Eagles @ Giants
rm5vDtq.jpgtOSmPpy.jpg
Jets @ Dolphins
odhkOad.jpgT3rPZD5.jpg
Jaguars @ Chiefs
OO2ti2Y.jpgmYnedIX.jpg

17 hours ago, crosfam said:

I would love to see blue over grey much more often, and even at home.  But they have worn blue over blue at home since 2002.  I think they have sustained the claim that that is their signature look, and the rest is just extra. And with the exception of just a few classic look teams, everybody is adding options, not streamlining.  I could see teams with both home and road alts after a few years when color rush gets stale.  

I understand that the monochrome look has become their standard.  That doesn't mean it's not ugly.

3 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

The Jets don't wear all white on the road under Bowles and I don't think the Miami sun will affect a decision on pants.

Also I would be shocked if the Ravens don't wear black this week. They have yet to wear it and they always seem to against Pitt. Hope I'm wrong.

I agree. I would expect either all black or at least just a black jersey for the Ravens this week.

On 10/24/2016 at 10:23 AM, canzman said:

CPv5n9s.jpg
Chiefs @ Colt
Raiders @ Buccanee
Seahawks @ Saints

I initially liked the novelty of the gold pants, but this is Washington's best look.

Perhaps gold pants at home and burgundy on the road would be theb st of both worlds.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

Archived