2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone explain the appeal of the Bills in all white? There is literally nothing to it. The blue pants are so much sharper looking and no other team wears pants that color. Why can't they just stick to that look consistently, as the other teams in their division are finally doing (Jets, Dolphins)?

23 hours ago, Rj0498 said:

Once more the saints crap on a actually good matchup and I actually think that texans-jaguars matchup would have been good had the jags wore their white pants

These matchups didn't even happen yet. I think there's a good chance the Jags go all white and the Saints go gold pants.

16 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

These matchups didn't even happen yet. I think there's a good chance the Jags go all white and the Saints go gold pants.

Seeing as the Saints pretty much refuse to wear gold pants now a days, I highly doubt they'll break tradition at this point.

NSFCvyu.png

8 hours ago, JWhiz96 said:

Seeing as the Saints pretty much refuse to wear gold pants now a days, I highly doubt they'll break tradition at this point.

They wore black jersey and gold pants for 3 different home games last year. (NYG, TEN, JAC) and they always seem to wear them against AFC teams.

23 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

The Titans posted a poll on Twitter a few minutes ago asking what your favorite Titans uniform is. Interestingly, the choices did not include white over navy or navy over white.

Teams announce atleast what color jerseys they are going to wear for home games at the beginning of the year, from there it is guess work and he updates it as they happen.

2 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Where? This forum is just predictions on what they will wear. The teams haven't announced it, have they?

A mistake on my part but, considering the saints love of the black pants my point still stands

Silently hoping the Redskins are bringing out throwbacks from 1956 or 1963. The current throwbacks paired with the current helmets don't mix well at all. Plus, most of the articles talking about the new altered helmet say it's going to be paired with a throwback uniform. Which suggests it's not necessarily the one they've been wearing for the past few seasons. Yes, the helmet would need the feather stripe for 1963 throwbacks, but for one game, the current helmet sans stripe with grey facemask would be acceptable.

Washington+Redskins+1200.jpg

Archived